Rams Oline knew what our D was going to do

TWOK11

Reaction score
Yes.. We actually do win in spite of coaching.

They have built a team that wins by imposing their will.

Good to know that you don’t know enough about football as well so no need to discuss anything with a Garrett homer. Toodles.

Cool

You’ve constructed a premise by which you can never be wrong, because it allows you to never give Garrett any credit. I have no reason to discuss it with you any further because you debate like a 7th grader.

Creeper

Reaction score
These are teh little details good coaching staff attend to. In the meatine, the Cowboys coaches can seem to get blocker on defenders on those bubble screens.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Cool

You’ve constructed a premise by which you can never be wrong, because it allows you to never give Garrett any credit. I have no reason to discuss it with you any further because you debate like a 7th grader.

Garrett’s good Monday - Saturday.

Our gameplans give us no edge on Sundays.

It’s an execution offense. Impose their will on teams

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Recall Ray Lewis 8 or so years ago calling out our offensive plays before the snap and saying it was easy to do.

Yes I recall that very clearly correct me if I'm wrong but we were winning that game and then they scored at will .....

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
This is a story we've heard all too many times. I would really like local media to hammer the organization on its transparency. If nothing else it would be nice to see them squirm while trying to answer that question. It's unbelievable the amount of times we've heard this from our opponents:(

Philmonroe

Reaction score
If true and no reason to think it is not, that is 100% coaching.
Its all true but that's from people all over not studying tape. The Rams offense has ways to be more competitive against it but we didn't switch our scheme. Then you see the Pats using things from the Ravens that had success against the Chargers. Hell the Rams and every other team has tells too so that doesn't impress me. I think that impresses casual fans that don't know about schemes which a few years ago I would've been impressed also. Not anymore with all the people that show you stuff on YouTube and the like.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
To be honest, this is probably more about McVay and two weeks of preparation than our players or coaches. Pretty sure the same defensive tenacities have been there ALL year but other teams didn't or couldn't take advantage.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
It’s so stupid that people overreact to this every year on both sides of the ball. Every team has tells like this and it’s ehy every team employs data and film analysts to find them.

So, OUR data 2as corrupted and the film analysts must have closed the door to the film room and got high. Cause we acted like deer in the headlights all night.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
So we are predictable on both sides!!

This coaching staff is clueless about knowing how to adjust. They're helpless if the other coaching staff comes in prepared, for their predictable playcalling. One of the reasons this coaching staff is always outcoached. And proves how much of a difference coaching makes.