News: Randle drug charges dropped; Ex-gf granted protection order

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
That is not what he said. Quote it cause you do a poor job of speaking for others.

No I'm not reading thru all the articles to find that tid bit of information for you. You can believe whatever you want but that won't change the fact that I am right and you are wrong. I'm okay with waiting for this to all pan out. If you don't want to wait that's your problem.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
"We feel that there's more to it than just a marijuana charge," Espinoza said. "We want to have the ability to present all of the charges, instead of just one."

Read the bolded underlined portion from that quote. You cannot just gloss over the fact that he said they were considering charges against all of the individuals involved.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
No I'm not reading thru all the articles to find that tid bit of information for you. You can believe whatever you want but that won't change the fact that I am right and you are wrong. I'm okay with waiting for this to all pan out. If you don't want to wait that's your problem.

I figured as much so i went ahead and quoted it.

He said they wanted to reserve the ability to do so. He did not say that they would. He also said that charges were possible for all of the people at the scene.

You did a poor job representing Espinoza's statement.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I figured as much so i went ahead and quoted it.

He said they wanted to reserve the ability to do so. He did not say that they would. He also said that charges were possible for all of the people at the scene.

You did a poor job representing Espinoza's statement.

I never quoted the man by name at all, Lumpkins. But if that's what you want...
"We feel that there's more to it than just a marijuana charge, we want to have the ability to present all of the charges, instead of just one."

revospeed

Reaction score
"We feel that there's more to it than just a marijuana charge, we want to have the ability to present all of the charges, instead of just one."

Good luck with charges sticking with no gun to be found and an unreliable witness.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score

Who cares if you did it by name. You were still speaking for him. Wanting to have the ability is not the same as exercising said ability.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Assault with a deadly weapon is not something we want to deal with and should not be condoned.[/quote
Who is condoning anything? Has he been charged with anything? No. His drug charge was already dropped, there was zero evidence of a gun, so the accusations are sketchy to begin with.
I am not saying he is innocent, but frankly this rush to judgement stuff is kind of scary. Pretty certain "due process" is embedded in the U.S constitution, not sure when that got lost on everyone.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
No offense to Wichita residents but Wichita have a lot of crazy women. When all of the evidence comes out I wouldn't be surprised if no charges are filled. I will call one of my frat brothers who is a long time detective there to see if he can provide me with any information.

alicetooljam

Reaction score
The investigator said the weed possession charge was dropped so that it could be included with the other forth coming charges when the investigation is done. It's better to present all the charges to the judge at the same time. It's no assumption, they are coming.

Its a HUGE assumption, I read that statement as "we have the right to change our minds" because its still "on going" and ultimately up to the DA. And even IF its likely the DA will press charges based on the evidence who's to say Randle cant lawyer up with someone whose personal friends/has a frequent business relationship with said DA and nothing happens even if there IS evidence. The rest of this isnt directed at you @mrtxstar

I applaud several who seem to have never been an any kind of sticky situation, but some of the naivety in this thread has been comical. Having said that, maybe he did these things, maybe he didnt, but you are running with a judgment based on a scorned womans accusations ONLY (Im not implying all women are like this). If she presents a statement with tears in her eyes and claims she's fearful in front of a judge, he WILL issue a PO without so much as even a statement from the man. Ive seen it stated a few times that Randle has no money, I would bet on the fact he probably has (a lot) more than a 22 year old single mother. She called the police with the intent of having him arrested (ON DV) and it didnt happen. If ANY evidence suggested it occurred he would have been promptly arrested for it and given the chance to explain after the fact. This is what makes the initial call to the police and now the PO sound like a power play on her behalf.

I have no issue if he's cut and Im upset some of you are making me defend him cause he without a doubt has done some very dumb things even if the DV claims leading to a PO are not entirely true. This: “I just couldn’t imagine seeing my son get shot by his own father,” wreaks of dramatics by this woman.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is a strange story, because there are obvious details that could damn or exonerate the player, and they're just not coming out. Was there a gun involved? Was there a window broken? It reads like a bit of a crazy shake down to me, but I'm just waiting for the real details to come out.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Who cares if you did it by name. You were still speaking for him. Wanting to have the ability is not the same as exercising said ability.

I don't and have never tried to speak for the man. He does an ample job of speaking for himself. I don't know why you doubt the ability to refile charges at the end of the investigation. It may be possible the lack of a gun being found at the scene might be explained through witness statements. One of Randle's friends likely removed it from the scene at his request. I can't wait to see what this investigation turns up.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
$20k is not much in comparison to 18 years of child support.

Raising a child is a lot of labor to go through for a money grab.

If you want to characterize the ex as a money grabbing extortionist, it is fairly rare to view something like child support as a method.