News: Randle drug charges dropped; Ex-gf granted protection order

sacase

Reaction score
Not impressed with the restraining order. All you have to do is go in front of a judge and lie and you will get it.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The Cowboys cannot cut him due to "these " circumstances without the league potentially filing a suit against the Cowboys or NFL. It's a shame but there is zero evidence against Randle. Only hearsay. (which could be dangerous)

Wrong. We have the statements from him and her and her friend. We have a broken car window and we have the weed that the police found in his possession. We may have other witness statements as well because god knows this didn't all go down quietly. This is all far from hearsay. The league will not protect this POS.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
The Cowboys cannot cut him due to "these " circumstances without the league potentially filing a suit against the Cowboys or NFL. It's a shame but there is zero evidence against Randle. Only hearsay. (which could be dangerous)

They could get around the NFLPA, they are toothless

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I never claimed to be a legal expert. You sound petulant.

If there is no weapon and it's only a contested testimony as proof then GL with getting that to stick.

A lot depends on the child support. If Randle gets current on what he owes, I could see her not perusing the matter. She mentioned having a friend with her that would also be silenced with money. I know he doesn't make millions(I mean he has to steal underwear) but it's all relative. Even 10k could mean the world to a single mother.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
And you're "assuming" charges that may never happen.

We won't know for sure exactly what charges will or won't be filed until the investigation is complete.

The investigator said the weed possession charge was dropped so that it could be included with the other forth coming charges when the investigation is done. It's better to present all the charges to the judge at the same time. It's no assumption, they are coming.

sacase

Reaction score
Randle is the first fallout of the new NFL policy. Congratulations NFL, you have made your players even bigger targets for extortion.

If there was a broken window and glass in the childs hair, then hands down, Randle would have been arrsted. Her story is so weak Look at the wording she used....waving a gun....if he had

I had a feeling about the weed that is proving to be false. The joint (note that it was not a bag of weed) was found in his room and because the room was registered to him, possession was assigned to him This screams of her trying to set him up. Dropping the weed in his room. Lying to the judge. The BS story. I can see it already....give me 100,000 for child support or I am going to call the police and tell them you hit me and you will get suspended for 6 games. If they had something he would have been charged a long time ago. Sounds like they found out that the weed wasn't his.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Randle is the first fallout of the new NFL policy. Congratulations NFL, you have made your players even bigger targets for extortion.

If there was a broken window and glass in the childs hair, then hands down, Randle would have been arrsted. Her story is so weak Look at the wording she used....waving a gun....if he had

I had a feeling about the weed that is proving to be false. The joint (note that it was not a bag of weed) was found in his room and because the room was registered to him, possession was assigned to him This screams of her trying to set him up. Dropping the weed in his room. Lying to the judge. The BS story. I can see it already....give me 100,000 for child support or I am going to call the police and tell them you hit me and you will get suspended for 6 games. If they had something he would have been charged a long time ago. Sounds like they found out that the weed wasn't his.

Conspiracy theory nonsense. Charges are coming at the conclusion of the investigation.

revospeed

Reaction score
Conspiracy theory nonsense. Charges are coming at the conclusion of the investigation.

You seem to want this to be true while others are waiting to see how it plays out and more facts are known. Everything you've said so far is conjecture, but it doesn't look bad when he was accused of waving a gun and punching a window and he wasn't even hauled off in a paddy wagon. If there was evidence that he did that, he would just now be getting released from jail.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
You seem to want this to be true while others are waiting to see how it plays out and more facts are known. Everything you've said so far is conjecture, but it doesn't look bad when he was accused of waving a gun and punching a window and he wasn't even hauled off in a paddy wagon. If there was evidence that he did that, he would just now be getting released from jail.

Police usually respond to injuries on DV calls. She never claimed to be struck. Without witnessing any crimes and without finding a weapon the cops had little to work with. They found the joint and wrote him a citation to appear(an arrest without the physical booking). So they didn't let him completely off the hook. Once she decides to press charges and after an investigation, more charges may be forthcoming. Him not being arrested that night shouldn't lead to any strong conclusions. Witness statements, any video and gun records all need to be investigated.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score

I'm waiting for this to play out as well. Everything I've said is just repeating statements from the police and prosecutors office. You just wish it was mere conjecture. I don't know the carry laws in Wichita KS, but if they have an ordinance prohibiting open carry, he could be looking at very serious firearms charges. The broken window is not made up, it's in the report. Not getting hauled off right away is not evidence of innocents. It's called "due process"... the charges are coming when the investigation is done.

Frozen700

Reaction score
We should of got rid of him ever since the surveillance video of him in the police station, yapping and yapping came out, throwing others under the bus.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
The investigator said the weed possession charge was dropped so that it could be included with the other forth coming charges when the investigation is done. It's better to present all the charges to the judge at the same time. It's no assumption, they are coming.

That is not what he said. Quote it cause you do a poor job of speaking for others.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
A lot depends on the child support. If Randle gets current on what he owes, I could see her not perusing the matter. She mentioned having a friend with her that would also be silenced with money. I know he doesn't make millions(I mean he has to steal underwear) but it's all relative. Even 10k could mean the world to a single mother.

If he gets current? Dude you have no idea what the situation between he and that woman is. You have no idea what monies he has or has not been paying her.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
If he gets current? Dude you have no idea what the situation between he and that woman is. You have no idea what monies he has or has not been paying her.

Shoot me. I made an assumption based on a story I read that said he was delinquent. Oh the humanity.

Are you his publicist or something??????