Twitter: Randy Gregory’s NFLPA rep blocks him on Twitter for asking for correspondence on his reinstatement

aria

Reaction score
Holy crud... your avi made me think that it would be crazy funny if you edited a girdle on his open belly.
I actually snorted!
c'mon corso, I have more class than that and would never do that to a player who demands respect. Unfortunately he doesn’t need my editing to look like the diva he is.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Perhaps Randy needs to use a different approach than what he is to get better results.

Openly criticizing the individual who's supposed to be helping him isn't a wise decision.

I can't help but wonder if he's been cussing his representative out when he talks to him.

There's the possibility that he's tried a different approach and he's resorted to social media because he didn't get better results from that approach.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
There's the possibility that he's tried a different approach and he's resorted to social media because he didn't get better results from that approach.

Perhaps so but I can't help but believe he'd have been far better off with a more direct and polite communication. Pissing off the hand that feeds him isn't any effective way to promote his rep's cooperation. Now, he's gotten them on ignore.

After all is said and done, though, he's seemingly alienated everyone trying to help him by now. I suppose he realizes his plight now and is allowing his negativity to take command. He's just inviting bad karma at present, from the looks of things.

Last edited:

waving monkey

Reaction score
Randy is probably too emotional and bugging everyone. I dont know the whole story. I dont know Randy's behavior other then he loves to smoke. I can see why he is on edge however.

superonyx

Reaction score
Or he's looking out for randy's best interests and randy doesn't get it. Imo, any doubts randy has about his representation should be directed to the nflpa. Twitter only seems to get people in trouble.
How is not responding to your clients emails looking out for his best interest?

I have to hear this spin job.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I actually tried mushrooms once during my carlos castaneda studies. Alice ain't got squat on me.

If it was just mushrooms and not microdots....then Alice is WAY more bad ***. But ...mushrooms...how cute!

NotForLong

Reaction score
I'm going to start following him on Twitter just to see this stuff. I think his point was both those things, he wasn't getting an answer from repeated emails to his designated Players Association contact so he tweeted him.

The funny thing is I just checked and after 2300 Likes, the NFLPA guy unblocked him and replied!

Thats ****ed up. I hate sell out Esquires

chagus

Reaction score
I'm guessing the tweet Randy made prior to that is why Briggs blocked him, which is a lame response instead of picking up the phone to call him -

Oh wow....this is getting outta hand.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
In your fanboi activities, you appear to be obsessed with my supposed intelligence level for some strange reason. It may be related to my having made you look stupid on a few occasions around here thereby exposing something within you but I leave the door open for other possibilities.

I'd bet money on you hitting the nail on the head.