Twitter: Randy Gregory changing offensive game plans

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
His pressure led to AB’s pick 6. Pressures can be more valuable than sacks. Didn’t day they were, but can be.

Reactions: BAT

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm sure the haters, I mean "realists" around here will say "but but he didn't have any sacks?" :facepalm:
Lol...Charles Haley, our DE savior that made the difference in our defense on our first super bowl run in 1992 had 6 sacks that year.

He did make a huge difference, those who watched the games saw the double teams, QB pressures and hits (I don't think they tracked those back then).

Gregory is the new Haley. He should be offered a new contract now!

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If I was in his shoes, I would definitely sign a team friendly contract . There would be no NFL career for Gregory if it wasn’t for Jerry’s loyalty and patience. Yeah, he doesn’t owe Jerry anything. SMDH . There was not another team in the entire league that was willing to give Gregory a chance, only Jerry. He should show a lot of appreciation because he would be a bag boy at the Piggley Wiggley instead of the starting DE in Dallas.

He owes Dallas gratitude; nothing else. If he chooses to give them a discount fine. If he does not, I have no issues whatsoever.

Hardline

Reaction score
I hope opposing coaches think the way you do.

I guarantee that they are aware of the pressure cookers on our defense and will gameplan accordingly.
Opposing coaches are thinking like I do. What exactly is it about Gregory that scares opposing offenses?

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Opposing coaches are thinking like I do. What exactly is it about Gregory that scares opposing offenses?

Like I said, I hope so.

Pressure bursts pipes.

That AB pick 6 was direct result of pressure.

And that's just 1 instance of how pressure helped win last game.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Was Charles Haley the real deal for us in 1992? He got 6 sacks that year.

The defense completely changed with addition of Haley.

Jimmy, Troy, Emmitt, Irvin all credit Haley for taking that defense to championship level.

And Haley supplied pressure.

BEARCATSKLZ

Reaction score
He’s constantly at or near the QB of just about every passing play. Teams are having to design their offensive game plans on getting rid of the ball quickly. That is causing all kinds of issues. Playing like a man amongst boys.

He and tank will give this team a huge playoff bump... (help: Is there a post limit to start a thread and like other's Post? Member for 11 yrs.. Cowboys fan for 44 yrs...... I normally just read and laugh, but I'm old and bored now....

jnday

Reaction score
Real edge rushers like who? Do you get paid for being a troll or do you actually think that you are funny? This Cowboy team is very good, you may think it is funny, but they are kicking ***.
You are oversensitive dude. Chill out. Some of you guys take the Cowboys much too seriously.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Imagine Gregory and his relentless motor and effort.
Now imagine wishing he gets some sacks but at the same time dumping on Lawrence.

FFS, why wouldn't you want both?

Yes please...#11, Osa, RG, Tank..thats a pressure Dline.

Reactions: G2