Twitter: Randy Gregory expected to meet with NFL this week

408Cowboy

Reaction score
Plenty of whites smoke pot too, but it's mostly the hippie types who also are very likely to have tattoos, piercings beyond the earlobe, and play hookey from church -- unless they're offering free food.
Most white people I know are country as **** and they all smoke and go to church regularly. Your stereotypes are astounding. Are you going to start preaching biblical white power crap like you did when you got to the old board too?

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I'm an old semi white guy. I don't think it's an ethnic thing and I know plenty in my generation that smoke it. None of them are hippie types. It's a matter of preference imo. Some like whiskey and some weed.
Okay. A lot of old white guys.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Plenty of whites smoke pot too, but it's mostly the hippie types who also are very likely to have tattoos, piercings beyond the earlobe, and play hookey from church -- unless they're offering free food.

How would you know? The percentage is pretty even across socioeconomics.

And for a supposed millennial you have a lot of stereotypes that were common from before your supposed generation and not with millennials. You act like it is a niche behavior while it's now legal in most states by pluralist elections that have been consistent events for your whole supposed generation.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
#7 - You will not post political discussions or comments

Let's stay on topic and drop the political talk guys.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Under Implied Consent laws, the person has no choice. It's at the discretion of the officer which test to administer, after the person has failed a field sobriety test. Blood tests are now performed at a local hospital which is sanitary, sent to an independent lab and the results are hard to challenge in court.

Sometimes a person can pass a breathalyzer, but if the officer feels the person is impaired that person will be driven to the local hospital for a blood test. The person has no choice under Implied Consent. Happens all the time.
So why do the youtube lawyers say one can refuse a sobriety test and you don't have to answer any questions such as "how many drinks have you had"?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Good question, would love to know. Since most weed smoke happens indoors and involves diving into something and then sleeping. How can one look thuggish there?

For example I’m unable to really enjoy things. I’m too distracted. When I smoke I appreciate so many more things. I hear more instruments ina song. I understand plots of movies better etc.

Without weed it’s like im tuned into a bunch of static radio channels and I’m only getting bits and pieces of them. With weed I can clearly hear the best station and appreciate it on every level one can.
So true. But why is it that when I injest I CANT FEEL MY LEGS!!!!!!

Bohuntr97

Reaction score
So why do the youtube lawyers say one can refuse a sobriety test and you don't have to answer any questions such as "how many drinks have you had"?

Because they are youtube lawyers looking for business. Implied consent is what it is and every state has adopted a form of it. When a person agrees to accept a drivers license they also agree to implied consent, which includes testing if an officer finds probable cause. Driving is not a constitutional right, it's a privilege governed by state laws. Both criminally and civil.

Successful ADA's argue that a refusal of a test not only violates implied consent, but is also an admission of guilt. The person knew he/she would not pass a test so they refused to take it (which is implied they have to when they get a license). Most states have automatic penalties for refusing.

Last edited:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Because they are youtube lawyers looking for business. Implied consent is what it is and every state has adopted a form of it. When a person agrees to accept a drivers license they also agree to implied consent, which includes testing if an officer finds probable cause. Driving is not a constitutional right, it's a privilege governed by state laws. Both criminally and civil.

Successful ADA's argue that a refusal of a test not only violates implied consent, but is also an admission of guilt. The person knew he/she would not pass a test so they refused to take it (which is implied they have to when they get a license). Most states have automatic penalties for refusing.
Good to know, lad.
My jitney attracts lots of attention from cops and, of course, I become a target.
Be best!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Try to stay with me here. In a do over I wouldn't take either player.

I know that makes ruffles your fan feathers but deal with it. They've been wastes of space.
So you would keep them now? Even though you said they were wasted picks?

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
If I told you we can't get those draft picks back would you believe me?

Check it. It's true.
English must be a second language for him. Maybe trying in a different language might increase his reading comprehension to a level he can grasp your point.

DiResta

Reaction score
i have a good feeling about Gregory getting reinstated and playing this season, i dont know why but it just seems hes been clean for long enough and with the support i feel Goodell would have to really be a ******* to not give the guy a shot
if he can i think at some point of the season he would be back up to speed. even if its game 7 ill take it

they need a speed guy over there across from Tank it would be such a boost to get a actual threat, they had Crawford trying to do it
im not going to expect a all pro but Randy has such a great upside its totally wasted to this point

CowboyStar88

Reaction score

You have a weird perception. Here in Ca we have executives, lawyers, Bankers who smoke. I’m a pretty successful white male who smokes regularly. I do not have tats. My doctor who gave me my card was the head surgeon at UCLA for many years. I was in a boating accident some years back and all the docs did were put me on pain pills that made me stupid and lethargic. Never again! Weed is my friend along with the millions here in Ca many of those being people you’d never think would smoke.

Get out and meet some people and quit stereotyping.