Twitter: Randy Gregory expected to meet with NFL this week

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Well lucky for me I'm not trying to convince you.

These two "top 10 talents" have done nothing in the league so far. One is a cripple. The other is a drug addict.

You pretty much have to be a complete homer to still support those draft picks.

They wouldn't even be considerations a round later in a do over.
So it would be ok if we dumped both Jaylon and Gregory now? Since they’ve done nothing.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Plenty of whites smoke pot too, but it's mostly the hippie types who also are very likely to have tattoos, piercings beyond the earlobe, and play hookey from church -- unless they're offering free food.
I understand that. But old white guys think that pot is an ethnic thing.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
No. That isn't what I said at all. If you're going to reply to me, use your brain.

It means 2 weeks ago they could have smoked at home, legally, and they "tested" positive because THC is stored in fat cells.

Do you think someone shouldn't be able to drive because they had a drink a week ago?

No. Because that would be stupid.
that is a huge cop out

they can test current levels and oh yeah.....they caused a fatal accident......big clue

Bohuntr97

Reaction score
Urine test arguably easier, more effective and less invasive.

It's not arguably easier or effective in states where its legal. Urine tests only detect the presence of MJ, which could last for weeks. It is not a reliable indicator of impairment at the time a person is operating a vehicle.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I’ll be waiting for you next hate post. I’ll be sure and point it out. Not that everyone here doesn’t know all about your hate agenda.
I'll tag you in so you don't miss it. As a matter of fact, I'll go find one of your posts, quote it and hate in that one. Give me just a couple of minutes.

millennial_legend

Reaction score
It's not arguably easier or effective in states where its legal. Urine tests only detect the presence of MJ, which could last for weeks. It is not a reliable indicator of impairment at the time a person is operating a vehicle.
True, but, if the person knows he has been clean he can choose the urine test which means no hole in the arm and potential infection.. police blood tests have the rep for being unsanitary etc. If he is worried about having smoked a few weeks back, the blood test may be the only good option for him.

Bohuntr97

Reaction score
True, but, if the person knows he has been clean he can choose the urine test which means no hole in the arm and potential infection.. police blood tests have the rep for being unsanitary etc. If he is worried about having smoked a few weeks back, the blood test may be the only good option for him.

Under Implied Consent laws, the person has no choice. It's at the discretion of the officer which test to administer, after the person has failed a field sobriety test. Blood tests are now performed at a local hospital which is sanitary, sent to an independent lab and the results are hard to challenge in court.

Sometimes a person can pass a breathalyzer, but if the officer feels the person is impaired that person will be driven to the local hospital for a blood test. The person has no choice under Implied Consent. Happens all the time.

RodeoJake

Reaction score
I understand that. But old white guys think that pot is an ethnic thing.

I'm an old semi white guy. I don't think it's an ethnic thing and I know plenty in my generation that smoke it. None of them are hippie types. It's a matter of preference imo. Some like whiskey and some weed.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So it would be ok if we dumped both Jaylon and Gregory now? Since they’ve done nothing.

Try to stay with me here. In a do over I wouldn't take either player.

I know that makes ruffles your fan feathers but deal with it. They've been wastes of space.