Twitter: Randy Gregory expected to meet with NFL this week

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Plus everyone knows weed gives you laser focus on one thing at a time

Paranoia is good for driving. They did some testing of people who were "impaired" on pot and they were less likely to get into accidents because of their hypervigilance. They did better than alcohol and the control group. Of course the ones that drank and smoke did the worst.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Paranoia is good for driving. They did some testing of people who were "impaired" on pot and they were less likely to get into accidents because of their hypervigilance. They did better than alcohol and the control group. Of course the ones that drank and smoke did the worst.
Yea for sure.

This whole conversation feels like we’re discussing separate drinking fountains or something antiquated that we all know at the time is wrong and will be changed but we hold to it anyway.

But I will make the best anti weed argument for them since their best argument is ...shakey at best. What do we do when all future generations wanna do is smoke and be creative ? If robots are doing all of our jobs and we have a mandadated income will people truly be happy to just smoke and sleep?

Didn’t mean to ramble but I’m trying to understand why people are so against this. It might be that we have bridges crumbling and need manual laborers. And it’s just so easy to smoke for days on end

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Yea for sure.

This whole conversation feels like we’re discussing separate drinking fountains or something antiquated that we all know at the time is wrong and will be changed but we hold to it anyway.

But I will make the best anti weed argument for them since their best argument is ...shakey at best. What do we do when all future generations wanna do is smoke and be creative ? If robots are doing all of our jobs and we have a mandadated income will people truly be happy to just smoke and sleep?

Didn’t mean to ramble but I’m trying to understand why people are so against this. It might be that we have bridges crumbling and need manual laborers. And it’s just so easy to smoke for days on end

“A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defense of custom. But the tumult soon subsides. Time makes more converts than reason."

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
I just want to know how it makes people look like thugs.
Good question, would love to know. Since most weed smoke happens indoors and involves diving into something and then sleeping. How can one look thuggish there?

For example I’m unable to really enjoy things. I’m too distracted. When I smoke I appreciate so many more things. I hear more instruments ina song. I understand plots of movies better etc.

Without weed it’s like im tuned into a bunch of static radio channels and I’m only getting bits and pieces of them. With weed I can clearly hear the best station and appreciate it on every level one can.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
“A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defense of custom. But the tumult soon subsides. Time makes more converts than reason."
Love me some Thomas Paine. What’s something you’ve totally changed your mind on?

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
There is no chemical test for marijuana impairment. The test only indicates if pot has been ingested in the past 4 weeks or more. Meanwhile alcohol impairment is testable.
True but the increases are staggering and scary

Meth is also very prevalent in crashes

Bohuntr97

Reaction score

Actually, Colorado utilizes a blood test which they claim can detect the current THC concentration level. High levels are indicative of recent use. Anything over five nanograms is an automatic DUI charge. Although scientifically debatable, a court or jury can infer impairment.

millennial_legend

Reaction score
Cannabis is not a dangerous drug by any metric and in particular when compared to something like alcohol. The scientific evidence linking marijuana use to cancer is inconclusive at best, with several large-scale studies indicating no such relationship (http://blog.dana-farber.org/insight/2016/12/is-marijuana-use-connected-to-cancer/) . Your post is trash and you should feel bad.
Smoking anything is putting burning ash and benzopyrene into your lungs, deny science I think not.

Doesn't matter whether it's pot, tobacco, lawn grass, parsley, sage, rosemary, thyme, or Longbottom leaf. Smoking anything causes lung cancer.

millennial_legend

Reaction score
Actually, Colorado utilizes a blood test which they claim can detect the current THC concentration level. High levels are indicative of recent use. Anything over five nanograms is an automatic DUI charge. Although scientifically debatable, a court or jury can infer impairment.
Urine test arguably easier, more effective and less invasive.

gmoney112

Reaction score

Why is it staggering and scary?

Denver has legal bud. All it means is those people took part in a legal activity sometime in the last month. Who cares.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I just want to know how it makes people look like thugs.
Because it is now just as much a part of hip hop culture as it was part of the Mexican culture back when it was first banned in the United States. It is pretty easy to see who and what is exactly standing in the way.

Linking danger and crime to it works like a charm.

millennial_legend

Reaction score
Why is it staggering and scary?

Denver has legal bud. All it means is those people took part in a legal activity sometime in the last month. Who cares.
so in that case, anyone in all 50 states or anywhere else in the world should be able to drink and drive just because alcohol is legal? Dumb argument, imo.

millennial_legend

Reaction score
Because it is now just as much a part of hip hop culture as it was part of the Mexican culture back when it was first banned in the United States. It is pretty easy to see who and what is exactly standing in the way.

Linking danger and crime to it works like a charm.
Plenty of whites smoke pot too, but it's mostly the hippie types who also are very likely to have tattoos, piercings beyond the earlobe, and play hookey from church -- unless they're offering free food.

gmoney112

Reaction score
so in that case, anyone in all 50 states or anywhere else in the world should be able to drink and drive just because alcohol is legal? Dumb argument, imo.

No. That isn't what I said at all. If you're going to reply to me, use your brain.

It means 2 weeks ago they could have smoked at home, legally, and they "tested" positive because THC is stored in fat cells.

Do you think someone shouldn't be able to drive because they had a drink a week ago?

No. Because that would be stupid.

millennial_legend

Reaction score
No. That isn't what I said at all. If you're going to reply to me, use your brain.

It means 2 weeks ago they could have smoked at home, legally, and they "tested" positive because THC is stored in fat cells.

Do you think someone shouldn't be able to drive because they had a drink a week ago?

No. Because that would be stupid.
That's exactly why Gregory always tested positive from 2013-2016. Chances are he didn't smoke every day or maybe even every week. Maybe every few weekends or so at a party. But as long as you have a joint once or twice every 60 days or so, you're going to test positive 90%+ of the time.