CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
76C3jJ7.gif

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We got it all wrong.
Ready to retire at 31 a millionaire to smoke the ganj as he pleases?
Dude's got it.
What y'all mad about?
What am I mad about? You wanna know what I am mad about? I will tell you what I am mad about!

He reneged when his turn was over! That is what I am mad about. It's puff puff pass, man. PUFF PUFF PASS! :mad:

rambo2

Reaction score
Things sure went south in a hurry with the situation in TB. At least the headline didn't say 'former Dallas Cowboy' like I expected.

Randy Gregory Expected To Retire
by Adam La Rose
August 22nd, 2024

Entering the NFL as a Cowboys second-rounder, Gregory’s most productive season came with Dallas in 2018 (six sacks). The early portion of his career was marred by suspensions, though, and four substance abuse bans left him sidelined for the 2017 and ’19 campaigns. A deal seemed to be in place to remain with the Cowboys in 2022, but that agreement was soon replaced the Broncos one which included the same terms.

If Gregory, 31, does indeed hang up his cleats he will depart the league with 78 combined regular and postseason games to his name. His career earnings check in at roughly $33MM. It would come as a surprise if teams showed interest in him as a free agent given the nature of his Buccaneers exit.

More: https://www.profootballrumors.com/2024/08/randy-gregory-expected-to-retire

Randy-Gregory-vertical-215x300.jpg
What's he going to do when he runs out of weed?

LonnieElam

Reaction score
Oh, Randy Gregory. I remember back in the day when I said he failed yet ANOTHER drug test a month before it was public knowledge, and everyone tried to say it was BS, even Hostile, the guy who made up nothing but BS stories. (I had inside knowledge from the homie that worked there, and even told RG he was a F'ing before he drove him to his destination). It was funny when it surfaced. I cared way more about that stuff back then - just a glimpse at the dysfunction that is a message board. I love y'all, though.

This is Our Year

Ohama, Kill, 52 is the Mike
Reaction score
The guy hung around a lot longer than I expected for his career. And he did get his 1 big pay day. One of the rare smart FA decisions this front office made over the last few years letting him go. Even tho we almost even botched that lol.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
What a career... suspended, shows brief upside, suspended, shows upside, suspended, weed ban lifted and returns showing upside and bone headed play combo, backs out of contract, busts with new team, floats around, no shows for camp, retires...

Hall of fame or nah? Prob. missed a suspension or 2.
He rarely showed upside. He was pretty average even when he played.