Randy Gregory Expected To Retire

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’s too bad, but unfortunately is a reminder of the Cowboys being WAY too cavalier with their second round picks. Major character and injury risks need better and more investigation so that they can make better calls on where to draw the line. And they need to err on the side of caution more.
Definitely. Jerry always thinks he can get a bargain in the second round and the majority of the time it blows up in his face. Hopefully that practice has been discontinued.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Looks like his career went up in "smoke" ... :rolleyes:

rimshot-pun.gif

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
What a career... suspended, shows brief upside, suspended, shows upside, suspended, weed ban lifted and returns showing upside and bone headed play combo, backs out of contract, busts with new team, floats around, no shows for camp, retires...

Hall of fame or nah? Prob. missed a suspension or 2.

Well, he will probably join Ricky Williams, Josh Gordon, and David Irving in the Hall of Kush

dfense

Reaction score
Dodged that bullitt. 8 years 22 sacks. Bill Bates had almost as many sacks.

AstroPilota

Reaction score
Just sighted near an isolated island in the Bahamas...... Randy Gregory and Ricky Williams toking up the good times.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
$33 million is enough for a lifetime supply of reefer. Dude is set.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
What kind of turn could his life now take with nothing left to do....this may not end up well for the guy sadly

blueblood70

Reaction score
Definitely. Jerry always thinks he can get a bargain in the second round and the majority of the time it blows up in his face. Hopefully that practice has been discontinued.
Been playing like it for three years so might as well make it official... I think it's funny he stole denver's money port Denver all the money they had to pay to Russell Wilson I mean how is that GM still have a job?! hmm

tomokawan

Reaction score
I can never forget his knack for untimely penalties. That was his forte.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Been playing like it for three years so might as well make it official... I think it's funny he stole denver's money port Denver all the money they had to pay to Russell Wilson I mean how is that GM still have a job?! hmm
It is surprising that Paton hasn’t lost his job over those blunders. I chalk it up to new ownership.