Randy Gregory has been playing lights out

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You people do understand that the man hate football and is playing like a man possessed because he is looking to sign his retirement contract after the year is over. I hope and pray that it is someone else. I love what he is doing for us on the field this year but giving that guy bags and bags of guaranteed money is just stupid.

what a ridiculous take. Put the alcohol down man

Reactions: BAT

manster4ever

Reaction score
Just re-sign this guy.

It would be the height of incompetence not to do so.

Randy Gregory is a GAME CHANGER.

Oh HELL yes.....I noticed it during the game. He was playing with some ILL intent after that. Damn he's hard to handle right now. Put it this way: which guy on the D do you watch the most? Yep, it's RG over MP. Not by a lot....Parsons is outstanding but RG is kinda riveting right now.

Reactions: BAT

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Oh HELL yes.....I noticed it during the game. He was playing with some ILL intent after that. Damn he's hard to handle right now. Put it this way: which guy on the D do you watch the most? Yep, it's RG over MP. Not by a lot....Parsons is outstanding but RG is kinda riveting right now.

I'm watching 3 guys on defense constantly - Gregory, Parsons, Diggs.

And Kearse.

Easyout66

Reaction score
I know everyone wants him to be this generational talent that dominates for years but it is unrealistic. He is a guy having a fantastic season but so far after 5 years that is all it is. Heck even the guaranteed money of a franchise tag would scare me with this guy. I would much prefer we reward people who have been bringing it for 4 years straight. It sends a much better message to the locker room as well.
I'd rather be sending messages to other quarterbacks, Via Randy Gregory

MyFairLady

Reaction score
OK fine let's give a jerked off pot head that has been a second round bust for 4 years 100 million bucks guaranteed because he suddenly decided to wake up in his contract year. I swear sometimes I hate how stupid this place is.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
For all you Randy Gregory must stay love birds let's here your contract offers. What are you willing to pay? If you are a salary cap doesn't matter fantasy land ding dong that is OK too but just admit.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
If you are smart enough to read the tea leaves it should be clear that the cloak of the chosen one has been handed out by super Jerry to his precious second round baby Randy. If that makes you feel warm and fuzzy then you live in a world of gum drop houses and candy cane lanes.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Guess Kearse will not get re-signed either if you were GM.

:facepalm:
This is so off topic I usually would not reply buy in case you have not noticed Jayron is in his first year of play with the Cowboys and has been fantastic. I would be thrilled to resign him to a 5 year 20 million dollar deal. If he wants more than that he can go pound sand. I suppose you would give him 100 million along with everyone else.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
He's really been disruptive in both opposing passing and rushing attacks.

He needs to retire a Cowboy.

Extend him asap.

I dig the cat. All he wanted was to smoke a bowl before the game. lol.

I smoke some of that devil weed to. Turned his life around...watch out...he ain't playing around this time.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
We just had Robert Quinn a much more proven player come in and crush it in a contract year and we were smart enough to let him walk. IMHO we should do the same with Randy who is a poor man's Robert Quinn.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Draft picks like Diggs and Lamb and Dak and Brown and Lewis are people that I would much rather pay off. They are guys that have been consistent performers over their entire careers when the team is winning or losing. They deserve some special consideration. The stars have aligned for Randy to pop off in a year that he has reason to care. You give him the farm and you will probably live to regret it.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
For all you Randy Gregory must stay love birds let's here your contract offers. What are you willing to pay? If you are a salary cap doesn't matter fantasy land ding dong that is OK too but just admit.

Did Randy refuse to give you an autograph or something?

Because you're giving off a lot of heat when it's not even your money.

Your vibe is not healthy.

Maybe you should take something for that.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Yah pretty much what I expected. Not one realistic contract offer. Great discussion gang.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Gregory has to be a priority in the offseason if the Cowboys truly do like their own players. He is in a good situation here with players and coaches that respect and support him as well as a front office that never gave up on him.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
He's really been disruptive in both opposing passing and rushing attacks.

He needs to retire a Cowboy.

Extend him asap.

hes UFA. His agent will ask for top $$$ on any extensions.

Gaede

Reaction score
No way we let him walk. You can't let a pass rusher leave. We invested years and years into Randy, and it wasn't just to get one year out of him.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
No way we let him walk. You can't let a pass rusher leave. We invested years and years into Randy, and it wasn't just to get one year out of him.

Robert Quinn got a 5 years/$70 millin deal with the Bears.

$30 mill GTD.

Thats the kind of deal that RGreg is looking for.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We just had Robert Quinn a much more proven player come in and crush it in a contract year and we were smart enough to let him walk. IMHO we should do the same with Randy who is a poor man's Robert Quinn.

Quinn didn't have the same impact on each game that Gregory is having. He started fast and petered out. Terrible comparison.