Twitter: Randy Gregory named to the Team's Leadership Council

Jarntt

Reaction score
:thumbup:he's come a long way. Wonder who the other members......pretty sure Dak, at least one OLmen

Only on the Cowboys. We have guys calling themselves the Hot Boyz and the airplane mode no fly zone on one of the worst defenses in Football and a LB who swipes after making a tackle 8 yards down field on 3rd and 7 and now a guy who has spent most of his career suspended on the leadership council...it's like a rudderless ship

Jarntt

Reaction score
I guess these cats on here don't believe in forgiveness and giving people another chance. I hope they have no skeletons in their closets. The dude is a likable guy. Yes he's been unreliable in the past but I don't blame him for wanting to medicate himself with THC instead of anti-depressants for his mental illness or taking Vicodin or other pain pills for his aches and pains after games. I have no need to medicate myself but I'm not going to judge him for picking his own ways to medicate himself long as it's not hard drugs. He scored one of the highest scores on his Wonderlic test so I don't think he smokes it to be a lazy stoner.

I love Gregory and will root for him even if he leaves the Cowboys because his struggle is real and he fights it every day and I legitimately want him to succeed and know how much it must mean to him and those around him. More importantly his teammates love him and it was an emotional day when he was reinstated the last time. You could genuinely see how truly happy everyone was for him. BUT...the point is he shouldn't be on a leadership council right now when he has been suspended for breaking the rules for more games than he has played. It's kind of ridiculous. That doesn't belittle his struggle or his accomplishment of overcoming his issues so far. We all assume he will be fine going forward, but we really don't even know for sure that even with the new rules if he will make it through the year for sure.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I feel like it's a typical Dallas Cowboys move to name a guy to something like this that if not for a rule change would still be suspended because they can't stop breaking rules.

I dunno about anyone else, but someone you couldn't depend on for like 6 years has not earned the title of "leader" just yet.

Waanh!

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I love Gregory and will root for him even if he leaves the Cowboys because his struggle is real and he fights it every day and I legitimately want him to succeed and know how much it must mean to him and those around him. More importantly his teammates love him and it was an emotional day when he was reinstated the last time. You could genuinely see how truly happy everyone was for him. BUT...the point is he shouldn't be on a leadership council right now when he has been suspended for breaking the rules for more games than he has played. It's kind of ridiculous. That doesn't belittle his struggle or his accomplishment of overcoming his issues so far. We all assume he will be fine going forward, but we really don't even know for sure that even with the new rules if he will make it through the year for sure.
I stand with him in his fight 100%

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Leader as in the guy that know how to score the best weed?
If he is buying it on the streets in Texas it is no where near the best I grow better stuff than that crap in my closet.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
If he cites mental health concerns and quits he will be elevated to CEO Jr. behind Jr. Jones.

Jstopper

Reaction score
Sure it is lol

you have no idea what you’re talking about. Gregory already said an interview he doesn’t smoke weed anymore and he found other people ways to cope with the anxiety. So even if they hadn’t changed the rules he still would be eligible to play. So as pompous of a windbag you’ve been in this post you’re actually wrong