Twitter: Randy Gregory named to the Team's Leadership Council

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Im sure the players have a voice in this, they probably respect him for sticking with it.
I mean, I thought that was put together by the players voting for members of the team. I could be wrong, but I think they do.

If that’s the case, then the players do consider him a leader. Do you think that any of them care that he’s smoked weed? Hell no.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I feel like it's a typical Dallas Cowboys move to name a guy to something like this that if not for a rule change would still be suspended because they can't stop breaking rules.

I dunno about anyone else, but someone you couldn't depend on for like 6 years has not earned the title of "leader" just yet.
His bosses think he has

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I mean, I thought that was put together by the players voting for members of the team. I could be wrong, but I think they do.

If that’s the case, then the players do consider him a leader. Do you think that any of them care that he’s smoked weed? He’ll no.

No in this day most are in the boat with him I'm sure.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

If that’s the case, then the players do consider him a leader. Do you think that any of them care that he’s smoked weed? Hell no.
I don't think they care one bit that he's smoked weed, but I bet that they cared that he wasn't there on Sundays and was unreliable because of it.

Big_D

Reaction score
I don't think they care one bit that he's smoked weed, but I bet that they cared that he wasn't there on Sundays and was unreliable because of it.

Now you can just order weed on the internet and have it delivered. Randy's an innovator.. and a leader!

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I say give him a chance.

I get it...we're through with "chances" and hot air. But aren't we here to support and yes even cheer on our Cowboys?

(whoops...did I just break a rule by saying it's okay to cheer?)

Is it courage or leadership...to just rag on this? Ridicule it?

Or does it take courage and leadership to give him a chance?

I'm not looking for NFL players to be life inspirations and role models to me. No...I don't want rapists and murderers either. He is not. Let's give him a shot.

Come fellas let's support our team...is it really THAT hard?

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Well if he does I've not heard a peep of it the past what? 6 years?

I'm sure somebody would've said something by now.
Yes cause everything that goes on in the players lives you hear about. Nothing slips through the cracks, you know 100 percent of everything that happens........ sure

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Yes cause everything that goes on in the players lives you hear about. Nothing slips through the cracks, you know 100 percent of everything that happens........ sure
I mean, if he was doing anything in all those years somebody would've said something by now. It would have been "inspirational", right?

You're suspending reality here because of the star on the helemt. This isn't 30 years ago. If he was doing things somebody would have put that out there as a feel good story.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
If you have problems your bosses should be there for you And the Jones's are there to help they have proven that many times
If you can't stop breaking the rules that your employer has in place and you're letting your bosses and co workers down every single year then you'd be fired anywhere else.

Again, if you're a person that can't seem to get things together then Jerry is a great boss to have, because the whole organization thrives itself on having no consequences for your actions.