Twitter: Randy Gregory named to the Team's Leadership Council

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
If you can't stop breaking the rules that your employer has in place and you're letting your bosses and co workers down every single year then you'd be fired anywhere else.

Again, if you're a person that can't seem to get things together then Jerry is a great boss to have, because the whole organization thrives itself on having no consequences for your actions.
Most employers have 2nd and even more chances in place If they dont it is a not a good place to work.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I agree.

He can do whatever he wants, but I wouldn't consider him a leader for breaking the rules every chance he got.
He wasn’t voted to the leadership council because he broke rules… he’s been named to it because of how he plays and what he’s done this entire offseason, like everyone else who will be on the leadership council.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
If you can't stop breaking the rules that your employer has in place and you're letting your bosses and co workers down every single year then you'd be fired anywhere else.

Again, if you're a person that can't seem to get things together then Jerry is a great boss to have, because the whole organization thrives itself on having no consequences for your actions.

Most HR departments have to offer assistance to a habit problem for an employee, when you throw in a mental health issue it gets even deeper on what assistance is required. There would be rules to follow the program (same with RG) and they have to hold your job as long as you stay in the program rules. Now this neither here nor there on the discussion of if he should be a leader....fact is the players probably voted him in and he seems to be working hard to prove he is worth the trouble, I'm ok with that. If he is a leader on the field this year and helps this defense then I'm happy we stuck with him.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Most employers have 2nd and even more chances in place If they dont it is a not a good place to work.

This right here speaks to the current mindset in this country: "Give me a 15th chance as I know I screwed up but it won't happen again and if you don't give me the 15th chance I will go on social media and report you as a bad company to work for"

What a narcissistic, childish attitude to have.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
This right here speaks to the current mindset in this country: "Give me a 15th chance as I know I screwed up but it won't happen again and if you don't give me the 15th chance I will go on social media and report you as a bad company to work for"

Bingo.

This is basically what David Irving did.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score

Opinions like that are what is wrong with the country If someone disagrees with you just insult them and call them names

Big_D

Reaction score
I agree.

He can do whatever he wants, but I wouldn't consider him a leader for breaking the rules every chance he got.

I think this way it's a win win. Give him a reason, or don't. It's your gamble on if his talent had been worth it. If it was me I'm not drafting Gregory where he went. lol But it's not and he's here now. So you can tell him he's been completely unreliable for the past 6 years or you can try to build on today's positive where the outcome works best for both parties. The team kind of forces their own hand in these situations. But the talent is there and you try to keep him in that positive mindset playing at a high level. So I get the idea even though I'm in agreement with you. This is the odd game you have to play with some athletes at times. Stroke the ego a little to get the best results. Year 7.. it's way past due.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Bosses are there to run a business, not be a coddle clinic. Sorry but people need to pull up their own pants as employers are not their parents, there to wipe their tushies.
If they are not there to help they should not be bosses

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Bosses are there to run a business, not be a coddle clinic. Sorry but people need to pull up their own pants as employers are not their parents, there to wipe their tushies.
Gregory just so happened to work for the best boss when it comes to things like this. Jerry Jones.

Jerry Jones will DO EVERYTHING he can to avoid admitting he might have made a mistake on a coach or player. Gregory was in the perfect environment to allow his problems to continue without serious consequences.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Opinions like that are what is wrong with the country If someone disagrees with you just insult them and call them names

No, it's called being an adult wherein you go to work and take on personal responsibility to get the job done without having your hand held.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
It's not the bosses job to help you because you can't help yourself. The only responsibility they have to you is to make sure you do your job. They aren't supposed to baby sit grown adults that can't get their act together.
they supported him and he got his act together you need to learn a few things about lifeAnd i'm not going to spend the day being tag teamed by trolls