Twitter: Randy Gregory responding to Cowboys fans

rags747

Reaction score
Loved when we drafted him, loved when Jerry supported him multiple freaking times, loved his breakout 2021 season. Quickly falling out of love with him with this Toxic Fans and he Owes us something bs. Will be interesting how he survives with an unknown support group around him.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Many of these fans kept rooting for his overrated, underachieving, suspended or injured @$$ even when he did not deserve it. I am glad Jerry didn’t triple down on his mistake with him.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
If you're calling something toxic and you're a bipolar pothead that has trouble taking care of your own responsibilities you probably should give yourself a long look in the mirror first.

Thanks for your service Randy.

Dre11

Reaction score
Yall act like Randy Gregory had a serious drug problem when he in actuality, he has a mental health issue that he smoked weed to cope with. Was he stupid or was the NFL Rules, that they have changed, stupid?

Regardless how stupid, it was a rule, just as it was before it became legal. He signed on under those rules.

Dre11

Reaction score
me loved Randy Gregory...ever since 2014 when we pick him # 60....all his flaws i stay with him.....and i still love the player....you upset direct it at one of the most incompetent managers in NFL Stephen Jones

lol...but you're toxic, I'm not upset at anybody, everybody last year was talking about how great of a team they put together now they're incompetent....lol

Dre11

Reaction score
He's deleted the tweets now

Must be that air in Denver, got him thinking all crazy:rolleyes:

There was an article in the Athletic just last year where he said he would not be in the NFL without the Jones family.

How Jerry acted like a father to him and helped him through all his struggles and demons.

Read that.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Regardless how stupid, it was a rule, just as it was before it became legal. He signed on under those rules.
More than that, now the rule is gone but his mental health issues remain.
That doesn't make things better but actually make it more scary to sign a guy to 70M with 28M GTD.
The Dallas Cowboys are living rent free in his head right now.

How would we feel as fans of a guy who was on twitter just torching his prior team and fan base after we signed him to a mega-deal?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
lol...but you're toxic, I'm not upset at anybody, everybody last year was talking about how great of a team they put together now they're incompetent....lol

Dre--- are you real young?....i might agree i have toxic issues but my post to you was not the players being incompetent but the front office how they manage players.....as soon as season comes around

i then become Cowboy Homer again....that should be in DSM--Diagnotic and Statistical manual of mental diseases....Cowboy Homer disease is real.....we love our team every year come football season time

no matter what front office does or they do.....and i am very deep in Cowboy Homer disease....stage 4.....no cures....only treatment is NFC champ games and super bowls

Dre11

Reaction score
Dre--- are you real young?....i might agree i have toxic issues but my post to you was not the players being incompetent but the front office how they manage players.....as soon as season comes around

i then become Cowboy Homer again....that should be in DSM--Diagnotic and Statistical manual of mental diseases....Cowboy Homer disease is real.....we love our team every year come football season time

no matter what front office does or they do.....and i am very deep in Cowboy Homer disease....stage 4.....no cures....only treatment is NFC champ games and super bowls

What the hell does young have to do with anything and no I'm 50, I know what you mean, again last off-season this front office was given high praise how the managed and acquired players and I was talking about Randy saying you were toxic as a Cowboy fan

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Loved when we drafted him, loved when Jerry supported him multiple freaking times, loved his breakout 2021 season. Quickly falling out of love with him with this Toxic Fans and he Owes us something bs. Will be interesting how he survives with an unknown support group around him.

dear rags---i totaly hear you on that and that reality.....but i can also see why Randy did it....a team that says they love you.....has a clause that sounds very "Chisseling"....and that can deeply hurt

and i was hoping daddy Jones would have stepped in where Stephen screwed it up by not being able to calm things down......void your contract if you get a foul????.....now i do get Randy got bad fouls

such as tackling offensive lineman...or going offsides and not even close a lot......and not being careful how tackling QB and get personal foul?....and not feeling bad about it....but Randy is coming into

his own as far as "prime" and the dudes is so strong fast and can bend like gumby.....Stephen jones deserves 40 lashes like old days where they had little nails on end of whip called being "scourged"

i thought Daddy would have swept in to save the day like he has done before.....NFL is a dirty business...and greedy...and even being billionaire does not equate to inner happiness but actually works

against it.....you think if i had all this money i could do all these things...but they grow old and boring real quick....the 5-star food taste like military food after a while.......when we see how life give us

grace ( good stuff we dont deserve ) it leads to inner joy...money can neither buy that and it works against experiencing it.....40- lashes on Stephen might help him??????

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What the hell does young have to do with anything and no I'm 50, I know what you mean, again last off-season this front office was given high praise how the managed and acquired players and I was talking about Randy saying you were toxic as a Cowboy fan

Dre---actually to me 50 is young i am 64....you still feel pretty darn good....i dont disagree with last season praise of front office....but much of that was Quinn getting most out of players and turning defense

around....they always knew their offense should be top 3....apologize for not seeing your view about Randy calling us toxic.....but truth is i agree with randy cause i know i got some toxic issues so it does

not in anyway offend me...plus NFL is both a dirty and greedy business....when you see a team Chissel you when they have in prior times stood behind you....it crushes the thought this team loves me

and we cowboy fans are so toxic and sick sometimes....like i said i got stage 4 Cowboy Homer disease......still wish we could turn clock back and retain Randy...it would have been easy....take it out of his

contract...because denver did not have it in theirs????....and daddy JOnes put his arm around Randy and maybe even show some humility..like dont know how that dumb rule got into your contract but its

gone now......see people with Cowboy Homer disease dont care about false pride....we want our good players

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I

Lol..he literally said F them to Jerry and Stephen who stood by him...lol that's not ungrateful?

it was the small print language he did not read in prior contracts that he read this time......and it deeply offended him...like it said we can drop all guarantees if Randy fouls a certain way?....it can be standard small

print in most cowboy contracts.....but denver ensured it was not in theirs.....it could have been easily fixed but when you have a prideful greedy stephen Jones in the way and daddy could not sweep in and save

the day...we lost Randy....100% on Stephen Jones and Daddy...but if daddy trying to give it over to son because of his advanced age....100% on Stephen Jones...sorry but he straight up doofus....and yes sometiems

us fans are toxic.....i am sometimes.....on game day i have broken TV's because of bad plays or bad officiating...that is toxic and sick

cowboyec

Reaction score
i guess thats his way of saying thanks.
well...your welcome.
screw the broncos.
:starspin:COWBOYS:starspin: