News: Randy Gregory Suspended Four Games

RS12

Reaction score
Cbm47clW8AEpMfQ.jpg

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Even more or a reasons dallas needs de's and dt's via FA to stand a chance.

CCBoy

Reaction score
I'm very tired of the player off season and nightly routine, 'Good night, John boy!'

(whisper from a back room) 'light 'em if you've got 'em.'

vomiting-man-silhouette-releasing-large-stream-vomit-41987110.jpg

So much for youthful recoveries from drugs...in today's players.

BigD5

Reaction score
Yeah I don't recall Dez failing a drug test but keep reaching though. :rolleyes:

He didn't say Dez did drugs. He said Dez is dumb. Randy Gregory is dumb like Dez. He is 1000% correct. These are two dumass dudes

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Regardless of the suspension... the Cowboys needed another DE brought in probably via FA.

There's no way you could rely on a guy who had no sacks and 7 tackles to be a starter.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Wow. Thought he had it more together than that. He sounds like a real sharp kid, but I guess he just might be who we thought he was.

Glad he was just the second rounder though.

Plankton

Reaction score
Regardless of the suspension... the Cowboys needed another DE brought in probably via FA.

There's no way you could rely on a guy who had no sacks and 7 tackles to be a starter.

Especially with DeMarcus Lawrence coming off of back surgery.

robjay04

Reaction score
He didn't say Dez did drugs. He said Dez is dumb. Randy Gregory is dumb like Dez. He is 1000% correct. These are two dumass dudes

No he's not dumb like Dez because Dez is not dumb enough to get suspended after one year in the NFL after failing four consecutive tests.

cmoney23

Reaction score
Sure will miss his production... all 11 tackles and no sacks. (says the idiot)

Seriously... this sucks. I really thought the fall in the draft humbled him and he was "over" this stuff. I mean it's just weed. But weed has ended careers.