Randy Gregory

Proof

Reaction score
I know. Polarizing subject, but still.

I literally keep forgetting about him (likely for the best) but considering the way the defense is coming together he may be a nice addition

Here’s hoping

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Hearing nothing is what's probably best when it comes to Randy Gregory at this point.

I mean even if he makes it to and through training camp next season. No matter how good he may or may not be looking.

Hearing absolutely nothing about Randy Gregory is the best we could be asking of him at this point.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Super gifted athlete. If he can get his life together he could be a dominant DE. That’s a big IF though.

waldoputty

Reaction score
I know. Polarizing subject, but still.

I literally keep forgetting about him (likely for the best) but considering the way the defense is coming together he may be a nice addition

Here’s hoping

thought someone said he failed another test?
lets hope not given the supreme talent...
but not holding our breathe, though he costs absolutely nothing while his life plays out.

hairic

Reaction score
Did we just go back in time? Nothing has changed with Gregory in months.

Bottom line....He has missed playing football 3 years now. How many players come back from that? Add in Gregory's problems/issues and he is very clearly DONE in the NFL.

Technically, Gregory last played football in 2017. He's been out of football for 350ish days.

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
Including the Combine there has been 7, yes 7 failed tests from this man. If a couple of million dollars is not enough to give up your drug of choice instead of liquor to self medicate, then maybe it's a good thing he is in therapy. Depression/ Bi-Polar tenancies are not a joke. I wish him all the best in his future recovery but there is the business side to football where the team that hired/drafted you, need to see a return on their investment. So far it has not been very good for the Cowboys.....

Don't be surprised he is released when or if he can return......

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Bottom line....He has missed playing football 3 years now. How many players come back from that? Add in Gregory's problems/issues and he is very clearly DONE in the NFL.

Sad but true. What a waste.

Proof

Reaction score

Back in time? No, we’ve moved forward in time to the point in which he’s served his suspension and re-entered my thoughts.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
It would be interesting to see him return. I hope for his sake he stays clean.

waving monkey

Reaction score
Would be nice...FWIW I saw a tweet from Braoddus a few weeks back that said he was hearing mixed things about Gregory is doing.

Hope he comes back ready to ball
mixed things I interpret as bad news. Sorry I hope to be positive but this player has disappointed so much.
If he could get it together great

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I forget about him too. People can change. Has he? Nobody really knows. If he isn't ready and committed to play football by training camp they really need to cut ties. We've already come this far. Give him his chance if he is ready.