DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cash-375x400.png

Or

weed-psd36274.png

Gregory: Multiple choice <inhale/hold/exhale> sucks.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
So him and taco would be competing for a spot if Gregory some how manages to come back?

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
So him and taco would be competing for a spot if Gregory some how manages to come back?

I think Taco had a strong final part of the season. I'd be comfortable with moving on from T. Crawford and going with Taco. The other question is if Irving will continue to play DT or move out to DE. Irving is a bit of an X-factor. You can move him all around to create mismatches. It would be nice if Gregory could become a similar X-factor.

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
cash-375x400.png

Or

weed-psd36274.png

Gregory: Multiple choice <inhale/hold/exhale> sucks.

Speaking of giving up the weed......

He could always get the

cash-375x400.png

by selling that same sack of

weed-psd36274.png

Just might have found his new profession that won't cost him millions by retiring from the NFL... LOL

visionary

Reaction score
Gregory had a better chance of being a good DL than Garrett had of being a good HC

So......

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
thought someone said he failed another test?
lets hope not given the supreme talent...
but not holding our breathe, though he costs absolutely nothing while his life plays out.

Let me guess, someone on here said it.
No he did not fail another test. there you read that on here too.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
We took a chance and lost. Oh well. Cut him and move on.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Gregory was able to apply for reinstatement on December 6th. However, he and his agent did not want to throw that out in the mix especially while the team needed to focus on the playoffs. and all the Zeke debacle BS.

So they decided to wait until after the season and when the NFL 2018 league opens for business, after the SB to apply.
So it was not from a failed test they decided not to.

Last edited:

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I know. Polarizing subject, but still.

I literally keep forgetting about him (likely for the best) but considering the way the defense is coming together he may be a nice addition

Here’s hoping

I'm really tired of hoping that some player has overcome his immature crap. I was already tired of it when Greg Hardy didn't work out. If they bring Gregory back, he'd better be as squeaky clean as George Bailey on A Wonderful Life.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We took a chance and lost. Oh well. Cut him and move on.

Why? If he is clean and is re-instated, give him that chance. Look at what Josh Gordon and how he made the Browns offense better in just his few games. Give him a QB and see what he does.
Gregory with the emergence of DLa's season, David Irving, Taco, this can be a very good rotation.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
America's attitude toward weed is comical. It's less dangerous than alcohol, causes less societal issues (other than the "war" our government has declared on it), and is by no means a PED.

Guys can have a couple of beers every night and no one cares, but smoke one joint and it's "OMG! Drugs are bad!" :muttley:

ferrispata

Reaction score
Have him come in and see how he does during training camp. He can't be costing us too much money, and if he does well and keeps clean finally, then we have a diamond (or at least an emerald) in the rough.