Ranking the NFC East QBs

Diehardblues

Reaction score
That's your opinion, but it doesn't make sense given the parameters. We came as close as you can to beating Tampa in Tampa. There's nothing to suggest we couldn't at the very least split the 2 games. You chalk it up as 2 losses, that's on you.
You have it in your head that the NFCE is the worst, even though it proves otherwise.
What else can I provide but my opinion?

There is no other division we are sweeping . And without that sweep we aren’t winning any other division based on our record outside our division.

I can’t imagine anyone arguing we’d have won any other division . Only in a Cowboys fan forum I guess.

I certainly haven’t heard from any notable analysts that would argue as such. And you want to dismiss all of the media pundits since they don’t agree with you.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
What else can I provide but my opinion?

There is no other division we are sweeping . And without that sweep we aren’t winning any other division based on our record outside our division.

I can’t imagine anyone arguing we’d have won any other division . Only in a Cowboys fan forum I guess.

I certainly haven’t heard from any notable analysts that would argue as such. And you want to dismiss all of the media pundits since they don’t agree with you.
Ummm how about facts? It's a good basis for a solid opinion.
World according to you, as usual. That's why you can't imagine. You have ZERO clue how Dallas would have played against 3 teams in another division that they play at least twice. None of us do.
Yet some fans parrot what they hear - "we only beat teams in our division." blah blah blah.

FVSTONE

Reaction score

Good: Cowboys have the best starting QB in the division.

Bad: Cowboys have the worst backup QB in the division.

What say you?
:popcorn:

PS: Should Cowboys look to upgrade their backup QB, or are you satisfied keeping Cooper Rush as Dak's backup?

WHAT A PITIFUL GROUP! Could be the worst in the NFL................

DFWJC

Reaction score
Mosher is an over the top homer and Dakastan, but these rankings aren't crazy

However, the comment below his tweet that asks would Dak be #1 in any of the other 7 divisions?

That would make a better debate.
imo.....

NFCN: Rodgers...no
NFCW: Stafford...no
NFCS: Brady...no

AFCE: Allen...no
AFCN: Burrow..no
AFCW: Mahomes and others...no
AFCS: Ryan?....yes...Dak> 38 year old Ryan

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Based on the last part of the season when defenses had figured him out I would put him just below Cooper Rush. Huge game against the beagles who fielded a high school team at best:flagwave:

Hadenough

Reaction score

Good: Cowboys have the best starting QB in the division.

Bad: Cowboys have the worst backup QB in the division.

What say you?
:popcorn:

PS: Should Cowboys look to upgrade their backup QB, or are you satisfied keeping Cooper Rush as Dak's backup?

I'm not sure I would put Hurts above Wentz or even Jones.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Mosher is an over the top homer and Dakastan, but these rankings aren't crazy

However, the comment below his tweet that asks would Dak be #1 in any of the other 7 divisions?

That would make a better debate.
imo.....

NFCN: Rodgers...no
NFCW: Stafford...no
NFCS: Brady...no

AFCE: Allen...no
AFCN: Burrow..no
AFCW: Mahomes and others...no
AFCS: Ryan?....yes...Dak> 38 year old Ryan
You probably can say the same thing about Burrow, Allen and Stafford….anyone taking them over Rodgers, Brady, Mahomes?

Flamma

Reaction score
World according to you, as usual. That's why you can't imagine. You have ZERO clue how Dallas would have played against 3 teams in another division that they play at least twice. None of us do.
Yet some fans parrot what they hear - "we only beat teams in our division." blah blah blah.

You're right, none of us know what would have happened in another division. But if I had to bet, I don't think we win the division in the NFCN or NFCS. That doesn't mean I think we can't split with GB or TB.

DFWJC

Reaction score
You probably can say the same thing about Burrow, Allen and Stafford….anyone taking them over Rodgers, Brady, Mahomes?
I think everyone (outside of Cowboy land) would be taking them top in both their division and at least one other (NFCE and maybe more)...which was the point.
But whatever.
We agree that Dak is top in his division, entering the 2023 season.

Blackrain

Reaction score
The old Dak was playing for that first big contract. What incentive does he have now?
I would hope a championship but I guess that's wishful thinking with today's players.
They seem to be just focused on the money only an old school player like Tom Brady lives to win championships in today's NFL

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Facts say we were about .500 at 6-5 outside our division last year. And that was not a 1st place schedule. We didn’t have to play LA or GB which could have put us below .500

That same zero clue applies to you. But we can draw some conclusions based on our other performances in forming our opinions. I’m not sure how else you expect me to present my thoughts except how they appear to me. Surely we can respectively disagree and argue as such.

While I don’t believe we’d of won any other division we could have been in the WC chase probably in all but the West.

Last edited:

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Facts say we were about .500 at 6-5 outside our division last year. And that was not a 1st place schedule. We didn’t have to play LA or GB which could have put us below .500

That same zero clue applies to you. But we can draw some conclusions based on our other performances in forming our opinions. I’m not sure how else you expect me to present my thoughts except how they appear to me. Surely we can respectively disagree and argue as such.

While I don’t believe we’d of won any other division we could have been in the WC chase probably in all but the West.
Buffalo was 5-6 outside of their division, that's not an argument.