Rapoport confirms Russell Wilson would waive no-trade clause for Giants

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Just trade a struggling Dak for Russell Wilson straight up. The Seahawks would be all over that.

On serious note, it would still take a Joey Galloway like trade tbh. Even with Dak included.
Cowboys can’t and won’t do it. Dak has a no trade clause.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Did Eli Manning get allot of endorsements? Guy won two SBs and I can’t remember seeing him in allot of commercials. I see him more after he retired. Perhaps it was his choice. Idk if playing for the Giants will make Wilson more famous than he already is, but idk. It will make Ciara happy. I think that’s the only reason they’re mentioned.
True, but to be fair this is also Eli Mannings face....

th

SlammedZero

Reaction score
LOL! Why? Doesn't seem like a very wise decision to head to NY to finish out your career. That team is a mess right.

Now New Orleans? That would be a good move. They have a good defense, some good offensive pieces, and a good head coach.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Wilson has been trash most of his career, he got away with hiding behind Beast Mode and that defense. The one time they tried to force Wilson to be the Hero he threw a pic in the end zine. I wouldn't be scared or even nervous of him coming to the East.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Wilson has been trash most of his career, he got away with hiding behind Beast Mode and that defense. The one time they tried to force Wilson to be the Hero he threw a pic in the end zine. I wouldn't be scared or even nervous of him coming to the East.
Trash?? The only quarterbacks that have been better then him the last few years are Rodgers, Mahomes and Brady. Let’s put it this way if he was the Cowboys quarterback we would be a favorite to get to the Super Bowl.

J817

Reaction score
The Cowboys would not want too. So why even bring it up. You sound like a troll.

No one says the Cowboys want to. No one wants Dak to succeed more than I do. Just stating facts. Don’t know why this bothers you. Wilson is another level. I’m sure even Dak would agree.

Flamma

Reaction score
Who cares, he's 33. He's got about 3-4 more years. Not every QB plays into their 40s.

The Giants have an offensive line problem. How would they fix it if they gave multiple first rounders for Wilson? Free agency?

baltcowboy

Reaction score
No one says the Cowboys want to. No one wants Dak to succeed more than I do. Just stating facts. Don’t know why this bothers you. Wilson is another level. I’m sure even Dak would agree.
Wilson is better then Dak no doubt. One of the top 4 quarterbacks in the NFL. This is a thread about the Wilson lifting his no trade clause to go to New York. Nothing about him going to Dallas.

Havic

Reaction score
Wilson wont help them unless they get their line fixed.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
He automatically makes them a 500+ team IMO. You can't put a value on the leadership and stability he'll bring. However, this is not a Giant kind of move coz any trade for him will have to include a new deal......probably close to Mahomes money.

RaZon

Reaction score
The great Russell Wilson a Giant, nay!!!

Anyone ever been to Seattle, you don't leave Washington for New York, that would be a....Duh! Once hitch hiked from Seattle to Fresno, what a story,

Anyway.....

With every TD pass he throws he keeps moving up that all time TD list he is now at around 15th in history.

Here we have one of true greats to ever line up behind center, the only NFL QB in history to have a 4000/30/500 season and he is 15 yards short of doing that three times. He won more games in his first nine seasons than anyone in history. He has more 4th Q TD passes than anyone since he came in the league, an 8 time pro bowler.

His comp %, TD/INT ratio, passer rating combo one of the best there is.

Compare Brady, Marino, Otto, Johnny U, Montana, Rodgers, Peyton, Drew, Favre, hell....Slingin' Sammy first nine seasons to Russell Wilson they can't compare.

He left Wisconsin as the all time passing efficency leader for a season, walked right in and tied the NFL rookie TD record (Peyton) and since then had more 65%, 30td, 100 passer rating than anyone with his experience. And......he is 4th all time among QB rushers, he is the best runner/passer we have seen.

All BEAST MODE did was screw up his numbers.

There is no QB highlight video superior to this....

Career

65.1 comp%
283 TD
85 int
101.8 passer rating
8 time pro bowler first 9 seasons

Who compares to that, yep......nobody!

817Gill

Reaction score
Denver or New Orleans will be where he lands, probably Denver as the Hawks want him out of the NFC.

Too much wrong with the Giants for him to want them primarily, but New York as a city is enticing enough to have them on the list.

calico

Reaction score
I wouldn't be that worried. They really need to draft a QB. They are not a vet QB away from anything.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Bruh, somebody (no names necessary) on this board laughed at me for suggesting Russ could end up in NY. I guess it wasn't that funny after all.
I mean, it still is kinda funny. But not for the reason you mentioned :laugh: