Rapoport confirms Russell Wilson would waive no-trade clause for Giants

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hard to imagine him going to play for a clown like Judge. So hopefully Mara hangs onto him!

J817

Reaction score
Wilson is better then Dak no doubt. One of the top 4 quarterbacks in the NFL. This is a thread about the Wilson lifting his no trade clause to go to New York. Nothing about him going to Dallas.

Right, but if you follow the history of my posts that started this conversation, I was commenting on a post from Hardline. Im not just bringing up Dak out of the blue. He stated the Cowboys would be contenders with Wilson then I replied with the post that sparked this conversation. No where did I mention that the Cowboys wanted to trade Dak or where going to trade Dak. No one thinks the Cowboys are trading Dak.

Sydla

Reaction score
Part of me would like to see Philly blow two of their first round picks in acquiring him. He'd be surrounded by a mediocre roster.

RaZon

Reaction score
I have no doubt if somebody started a thread about Dandy Don somebody would bring up Dak, sheesh!!!!!

Not afraid to.....Russell Wilson on a whole other level than Dak and it should be real obvious.

RaZon

Reaction score
Good, he's washed up and would get a bigger contract than Dak

Washed up, huh??????

68,8 comp%
40/13 TD/INT
105.1 passer rating

16/4

That is washed up, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Giants need a lot of additional talent to boost that offense, so I hope they trade the house for Wilson and have no draft picks left.

But let's not kid ourselves, Wilson is a franchise QB, and it's one thing off the checklist for the NYFG.

RaZon

Reaction score
What word didn't you understand?

Dude, do you even watch the NFL?

Wilson has 56 TD passes and 17 INT's the last two seasons, over a 103 passer rating over a 66 comp %, that is not washed up rookie,

Make a case backing,,,,washed up,....yep, just BS,

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dude, do you even watch the NFL?

Wilson has 56 TD passes and 17 INT's the last two seasons, over a 103 passer rating over a 66 comp %, that is not washed up rookie,
He's a crybaby and wants to get into a big market so that him and his wife can cash out.....he's not in love with the game anymore, just wants to bank....I. would he wave the no trade for Carolina or Houston etc.....plus he's talking about this NOW?

plymkr

Reaction score
I would like him to go to the Giants. He'll cost them several high draft choices so they couldn't give him a supporting cast. It'd be win win for us. Declined player on a crippled roster with a salary cap killing contract.

RaZon

Reaction score
He's a crybaby and wants to get into a big market so that him and his wife can cash out.....he's not in love with the game anymore, just wants to bank....I. would he wave the no trade for Carolina or Houston etc.....plus he's talking about this NOW?

You talked to him about all this when?

Dude, you said he was washed up, what are you looking at it isn't his numbers so how is he.....washed up....well?

RaZon

Reaction score

He had his best season in 2020 stat wise, so.....declining

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You talked to him about all this when?

Dude, you said he was washed up, what are you looking at it isn't his numbers so how is he.....washed up....well?
Yesterday and don't call me dude, that's not a good term for Cowboys.....