Rapoport confirms Russell Wilson would waive no-trade clause for Giants

JayFord

Reaction score
Why?

youre moving to a worse position this isnt Brady going to the Bucs the Giants need a whole rebuild

J12B

Reaction score
Giants would instantly have the best quarterback in the East. It would cost at least 3 first round picks. I don’t think the Giants would do it.

Perhaps 2 1st round picks and a 2nd will get it done.

They have the 5th and 6th overall picks if the draft happened today.

RaZon

Reaction score
Love to talk Russell Wilson because so many really don't get it.

In his nine season career, this his tenth.

Two Superbowls
More wins than anyone in history
8 pro bowls
5 65% passing comp
4 4000 yard seasons
5 30 or more TD's
6 100 or better passer rating
5 400 or more rushing yards

Who does that, yep....nobody. Go ahead Google anyone ya want there is nobody who compares to that.

Yep, it really is Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Russell Wilson, Patrick Mahomes right now, that is....The Elite.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Did Eli Manning get allot of endorsements? Guy won two SBs and I can’t remember seeing him in allot of commercials. I see him more after he retired. Perhaps it was his choice. Idk if playing for the Giants will make Wilson more famous than he already is, but idk. It will make Ciara happy. I think that’s the only reason they’re mentioned.
Some QBs turn down endorsement during their playing days, especially if they have a huge contract.
Peyton didn't obviously...nor did McNabb.
But I know for sure Romo turned down a ton until the very end (Starter, etc) and I suspect Eli turned some down too.

Carson

Reaction score
Why?

youre moving to a worse position this isnt Brady going to the Bucs the Giants need a whole rebuild
His wife is Ciara. (I know you know that)

But she wants to be near New York they reported last offseason

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Perhaps 2 1st round picks and a 2nd will get it done.

They have the 5th and 6th overall picks if the draft happened today.
Seattle does not have a quarterback replacement and this is a weak draft. Also the Giants are in the same conference. Other teams would make offers as well. Washington and Philadelphia would be interested as well. Seattle would want more then 3 first round picks. Russ is a star and an ambassador to the league.

RaZon

Reaction score
Speaking of endorsements.....Trevor Lawrence.....what???

starfan1

Reaction score
The giants are more than a Russell Wilson away . Have at it

ultron

Reaction score
and then he watched tape on Micah Parsons and the Cowboys defensive unit [when healthy] and changed his mind.