FEATURED Rapoport: Cowboys have agreed to terms with McCarthy to be next head coach

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Rodgers started 7 games in 2017. You excluded this from his last 2 seasons.

Isn’t that an indictment on the coach when the QB goes down and they’re terrible? Parcells can win 10 games with nobody. So can Belichick, Pederson, Reid... Payton went 5-0 with Bridgewater this year. They all coach complete teams, top to bottom.

Every time Rodgers has gone down, the packers have sucked. Just like the colts when manning went down under Caldwell. Just like the Cowboys in 2015 when Romo went down under Garrett.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Pretty much every report as to why he was fired was because he was bad X's and O's.

Rodgers saying he had one of the lowest football IQ's he's been around.

Chris Simms saying he likes McCarthy as a fit in Dallas but also says his schemes were bad in GB.

Also, everyone is ignoring that GB is the #2 seed and back to having success without him.

It is called the GB Refs...they are back.
Rodgers paid them to sabotage McCarthy. And now back on the payroll to help him win.

:lmao:

Yes I am joking.....but Rodgers is a POS, so I don't believe him.

Nav22

Reaction score
LOL BLEACHER REPORT? really? I wonder what you would score on the wonderlic if Bleacher Report is your source. And I didnt mean idiot as in IQ. I meant idiot as in his own family hates him. Hes a known clown and there is a reason he slid in the draft. His attitude is horrible. Rodgers is the last person I would listen to. Aaron sure likes to throw stones, meanwhile without MM Rodgers wouldnt have developed into who he is today.
What kind of clown just assumes that an in-depth article that’s FULL of quotes from MANY sources close to both Rodgers and McCarthy is automatically useless just because he doesn’t like the website?
:lmao2:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rodgers was not himself the previous two seasons. He broke a collarbone and played in seven games in 2017 (and really should have not come back that year). Then, he suffered a leg fracture in 2018 and tried to play through it when he really shouldn't have.

Some do not want to bring that into their agenda as it does not fit their narrative. :lmao2:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Several reasons. Could be simply because of the prestige of the job, as it was with Parcells.

The other teams interested were the Browns and Giants. The Browns are toxic. Choosing between a rebuild effort with New York and a bit of a quicker fix in Dallas would probably be an easy choice.

He interviewed twice with the Panthers too.

Jerry made many concessions to get Parcells here. So I have no idea why you are bringing that up.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I wonder if MM will make a "statement" like Ron Rivera did when took over the Commanders?

Maybe banning Jones from the locker room? No, no I got it - ban the "hot boyz' name

:muttley:

willia451

Reaction score
I guess I can get rid of my sig now.

What do you think? Something more positive? Or should I go the hater route?

phildadon86

Reaction score
What kind of clown just assumes that an in-depth article that’s FULL of quotes from MANY sources close to both Rodgers and McCarthy is automatically useless just because he doesn’t like the website?
This is the same website that had multiple "sources" saying there was a Dez video. But sure. Keep laughing lol.

MMObserver

Reaction score
Rodgers’ injuries, like the 2 broken collarbones he’s suffered, also confirmed for everyone that McCarthy is useless without his stud QB.

There are coaches who find ways to win a bunch of games with their backup QB. Not easy at all, but still doable. McCarthy’s proven that he’s certainly not one of them.
Rodgers started 7 games in 2017. You excluded this from his last 2 seasons.

McCarthy went 29-30-1 in his final 60 games with Green Bay.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I'm just not a fan of Haslett, and he also has been out oft he league for so very long. I think the new age of offense would eat him alive like a Walking Dead zombie.
I don't prefer guys like that . I really hope it's not him, think we'd struggle under Haslett. That's like goin back to another version McCarthy's struggling days of DC Dom Capers.
His choice for DC better be a good one. He always seemed to have issues with the defense in Green Bay.

ESisback

Reaction score

Any article that condemns is embraced by one side. The other side supports anything opposite.

BigD5

Reaction score
I guess Aaron Rogers became as good as he is all on his own. Without any help from anybody along the way. Just a natural top 5 QB of all time talent

Nav22

Reaction score
I'm saying he's been the head coach for 3 hours and you are already bashing him like it's Garrett. Guys who only see negative in everything are going to find a negative about any coach we bring in. You don't see his SB win you see the SB's he didn't win. It's how guys like you are. Any argument I bring up in favor of McCarthy you will have a "yea but" comment. You would of had a yea but comment on any coach we hired. That's a fact.
I’ve disliked McCarthy as a coach for YEARS and posted a thread about why he’d be a terrible hire YESTERDAY, clown.

Well before he got hired.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Damn right, bro.

The only issue I have is how in the hell do we hoist him up and carry him off the field after we win a Super Bowl?
s-l300.jpg

mldardy

Reaction score
Isn’t that an indictment on the coach when the QB goes down and they’re terrible? Parcells can win 10 games with nobody. So can Belichick, Pederson, Reid... Payton went 5-0 with Bridgewater this year. They all coach complete teams, top to bottom.

Every time Rodgers has gone down, the packers have sucked. Just like the colts when manning went down under Caldwell. Just like the Cowboys in 2015 when Romo went down under Garrett.
I'm not into whether it's an indictment of the coach. I responded to the poster saying what McCarthy's record was in 17 and 18 and I pointed out that Rodgers only start 7 games in 2017. But since you want to go there. When you lose a generational talent like that that's hard to overcome. How many coaches can win without their starting QB? Not many.
Pederson was already in the playoffs when Wentz went down and Foles had already been familiar with the Eagles.
Bridgewater is the best backup in the league.
Parcell can't win 10 games with nobody. Where you are getting this bs from.
Belichick missed the playoffs without Brady.

Losing your star QB 5 games into the season and relying on Brett Hundley is far cry from the examples you gave.