Rapoport: Leonard agrees to 1-yr deal with Eagles

Chuck 54

Reaction score
We needed him, but we needed him for depth. We have no one if someone goes down. He was never expected to start ahead of Bell or Clark unless he showed up a different player than he’s been the last two years.

In Philly, he may be stepping into coverage packages as soon as he knows the defense. Coverage is the strength of our LBs. We need a thumper, but Leonard would have given us some much needed depth.

I would imagine the offense doesn’t even get good looks in practice because we have no LBs to run against them.

Zordon

Reaction score
2 years later, this team still has not addressed the run D problem against the Niners.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Indianapolis is in the playoff hunt and cut Leonard. I said it before he is not better than Bell and Clark. Of course the baby Cowboys fans are going to act like Leonard is the missing link. Philadelphia was a perfect fit because they actually need him.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Never got worked up about that dude. I'm glad it's over so we can focus on the players who been on the team day 1. Not going to bash Leonard cause I don't care. Philly got curb stomped yesterday and Dallas needs to beat they *** too.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I guess he didn't won't a party bus pass and a bag of chips for the signing bonus from Jerry. dang, we almost had him.

Cowboys93

Reaction score
Makes it even easier to hate the Eagles now I didn’t know that was possible

Reactions: CWR

Cowboys22

Reaction score
He simply chose the place he thinks has a better chance to win the super bowl. You might think Dallas has just as good a chance as philly but most people expect Dallas to fold come playoff time and philly to play their best. Their schedule is much easier the rest of the way which means they likely will have home field.

phildadon86

Reaction score
So he is only an eagle until end of this season correct?

10 bucks says he signs with the Cowboys in the off-season. If he doesnt show he isnt worthit.