Rapoport: Leonard agrees to 1-yr deal with Eagles

Carson

Reaction score
Does that change here? Who’s to say Jerry wanted him? He says he wanted Von Miller too until we find out he offered him Randy Gregory money. That’s not how you get people you want.
Jeremy Fowler reported Dallas was all in on him

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I cant wait to hear what stephen offered. He most likely low balled. Howie is a real gm. Ours is a clown wearing gm clothing

Zordon

Reaction score
Is it a run D problem? Feels like C Mac doesn’t destroy us it’s everyone else lol.
The only chance we have against the Niners is to make them one dimensional. I have no confidence in them being able to do that with the current set up of the defense. I don't know why this franchise keeps burying their head in the sand about this fatal weakness against the Niners. They are going to bully us again in the playoffs.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yep. Look at me, I'm important, nah fam you just got cut why create a spectacle haha.
Exactly lol. Like nobody wanted your services to claim you and you out here acting like Lebron before he took his talents to south beach? Go get signed and start your new journey it took over a damn week.

Mark

Reaction score
RIP to the Jerry gets who Jerry wants mantra that homers claimed for years.

Disappointing but expected.
Color me surprised. Since the Cowboys rarely express interest in anyone mid-season, I thought they'd get him.

Praxit

Reaction score
..wow, he's more like Jaylon. Watching those last skits on him. And, add to fact he hasnt even played in while.

Probably best, he didnt come here.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The only chance we have against the Niners is to make them one dimensional. I have no confidence in them being able to do that with the current set up of the defense. I don't know why this franchise keeps burying their head in the sand about this fatal weakness against the Niners. They are going to bully us again in the playoffs.
Yeah but you can’t really make them one dimensional. They can literally do what they want. I feel your best bet is to score first and have them chase you.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
Exactly lol. Like nobody wanted your services to claim you and you out here acting like Lebron before he took his talents to south beach? Go get signed and start your new journey it took over a damn week.
No one wanted him at that contract… This is not an uncommon thing.

Szczepanik

Reaction score
This makes their defense weaker, he's a huge liability currently in their defense and takes the place of someone able bodied.