Rapoport: Leonard agrees to 1-yr deal with Eagles

popp1234

Reaction score
Never got worked up about that dude. I'm glad it's over so we can focus on the players who been on the team day 1. Not going to bash Leonard cause I don't care. Philly got curb stomped yesterday and Dallas needs to beat they *** too.
Thank you! The primary winner here is the player. Congrats to him. I think for some of the fans here it was more about, "Ha ha we got him and you didn't". Same on the Eagles side...even more so. Lord knows the Eagles fans need something, ANYTHING to cheer about right about now.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Indianapolis is in the playoff hunt and cut Leonard. I said it before he is not better than Bell and Clark. Of course the baby Cowboys fans are going to act like Leonard is the missing link. Philadelphia was a perfect fit because they actually need him.
He would have helped us. We need any LB we can find on the roster. Guys who never play on Sundays still make you a better team because you can practice against them. We made a big mistake going so light on LBs in September. Injury has hurt more. We were in on Leonard because he’s an NFL LB who was available, nothing more.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I figured….it became clear the Eagles suck on defense and he has a shot to build his resume up on the team with the best record. Makes too much sense to go there. Hopefully he sucks and not have impact just like Byard.

Tim93gt

Reaction score
I applaud the organization for not chasing this noise. Best efforts, but move on.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Never got worked up about that dude. I'm glad it's over so we can focus on the players who been on the team day 1. Not going to bash Leonard cause I don't care. Philly got curb stomped yesterday and Dallas needs to beat they *** too.
Yeah I felt the same way about Odell. It became a spectacle and a show. Im
Out when it’s about that.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
RIP to the Jerry gets who Jerry wants mantra that homers claimed for years.

Disappointing but expected.

CWR

Reaction score
I don’t think the colts cut him if he is the same player. Idk how much impact he will have. More of a name after a few back surgeries
Hes a sleeper cell double agent, and will sabbatoge what left of Phillys crap defense. We should be applauding the man. That's a stand up move.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
RIP to the Jerry gets who Jerry wants mantra that homers claimed for years.

Disappointing but expected.
Does that change here? Who’s to say Jerry wanted him? He says he wanted Von Miller too until we find out he offered him Randy Gregory money. That’s not how you get people you want.

plymkr

Reaction score
Would have liked to have gotten him…thought we had a good chance but Philly is well run and always a threat for guys of late. Not a back breaking move but it is disappointing
This is how I feel. It’s not a back breaker but it’s disappointing. I was thinking more veteran depth than anything. And some run support. I don’t think he would have more our defense better but would have been nice in case an injury happens.