Rapoport: Leonard agrees to 1-yr deal with Eagles

CWR

Reaction score
Does that change here? Who’s to say Jerry wanted him? He says he wanted Von Miller too until we find out he offered him Randy Gregory money. That’s not how you get people you want.
It's not but in the FOs defense it's probably a lot more important to have money for guys like CD, Bland, Osa etc.

This does goes towards us not taking the final step to get over the hump though.

Motorola

Reaction score
Eagles also got a deal done with TE Zach Ertz per J.Fowler of ESPN - by way of BGN

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
I said this was all predetermined. The colts head coach was asst. at Philly last week. And ciriannni was his coach in Indy. That’s why they released him so the eagles could sign him

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Meh again he wont be why either team wins or losses this year, he isnt that player right now....

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It's not but in the FOs defense it's probably a lot more important to have money for guys like CD, Bland, Osa etc.

This does goes towards us not taking the final step to get over the hump though.
I agree with their approach. What people and some fans don’t realize is you make the move to put you over the hump in the offseason. You don’t do it in December or mid season. It just doesn’t work. Byard was suppose to put them over the hump and their defense got worse.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
I said this was all predetermined. The colts head coach was asst. at Philly last week. And ciriannni was his coach in Indy. That’s why they released him so the eagles could sign him
Makes sense. Dallas was just a pawn…

Adiba1977

Reaction score
Be aggressive and take their best player(s). That’s why I can’t stand Jerry and his fat son. They have no go get it in them. where is the aggression?