Rapoport: Wentz tears ACL Per Eagles HC **merged**

garyo1954

Reaction score
I don't buy the focus theory.

If focus was a priority one nobody should be doing charity events, commercials, and whatever whatnot that takes their focus off football.

Bohuntr97

Reaction score
No and neither was Wentz when he had his day off. Pretty sure he's not going anytime soon.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Unfortunately they look like the best team in the nfl right now.

I threw up in my mouth.

Do they? They need to kick game winning FGs to win a lot of these games. They are playing with fire right now. It will end up biting them in the playoffs. I think New England beats them, regardless of how they looked tonight.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Do they? They need to kick game winning FGs to win a lot of these games. They are playing with fire right now. It will end up biting them in the playoffs. I think New England beats them, regardless of how they looked tonight.

Sure hope so or I guess I'm not watching this superbowl. I dont watch them play. Doesnt look good when the pats lose to the crappy dolphins.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
No and neither was Wentz when he had his day off. Pretty sure he's not going anytime soon.

That wasn't the point.

The point is that he will go back to hunting soon instead of focusing on rehabbing his leg, reading defenses, improving his throwing motion, etc.

Tough to get injured fishing. Much easier to get killed hunting.

I don't see Tom Brady, Drew Brees, or Aaron Rodgers hunting. It's not the makings of an elite QB.

YR

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
That wasn't the point.

The point is that he will go back to hunting soon instead of focusing on rehabbing his leg, reading defenses, improving his throwing motion, etc.

I don't see Tom Brady, Drew Brees, or Aaron Rodgers hunting. It's not the makings of an elite QB.

YR

this logic is right up there with your Romo isn't tall enough and can't see the wr down the field theory you tried to push for years.

this one takes the cake though.

wentz would have been good but he just won't be able to resist the urge to go hunting.

Bohuntr97

Reaction score
That wasn't the point.

YR

Statistically untrue. Especially since he bowhunts which has the lowest chance of accidental deaths of all outdoor recreation.

Last edited:

Bohuntr97

Reaction score

YR

You know Brees likes to go crocodile hunting right? Of course not. He's from Texas and also hunts deer. Rodgers and Brady are Cali guys (no offence @waldoputty), not much the killin type.

Last edited: