Rapoport: Wentz tears ACL Per Eagles HC **merged**

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
You do realize that “millennials” refers to a group of people who were born during a specific time span? It’s a generation of people. Therefore, the “millennial population” is increasing everywhere.

Also, North Philadelphia is a very diverse place with a ton of different neighborhoods with many different people living in those neighborhoods.

In Philadelphia, when you say “North Philly” it only usually refers to one small section of the city. And there are many many other rather different neighborhoods within the northern areas of Philadelphia....... chestnut hill, the great northeast, Mt. Airy, etc.

So I’m not quite sure what you’re referring to.

That was not my point. Compared to past generations, millenialls are a generation that have flocked to cities more than any other previous generation. They are actually not 'increasing' in the suburbs or in rural areas. Mainly because of the job market, college tuition debt and economic status makes it better for them to live in the cities.

North Philly is as described as on the map.

Screenshot%2B2017-12-11%2Bat%2B8.09.05%2BPM.png

Places like Kensington, Glenwoode, Franklinville and the Badlands were some of the worst neighborhoods in America that are now being populated by Milllenials and being rebuilt into nicer areas.

YR

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Injuries were a red flag for Wentz coming out of college. Sure, you can’t really have a raised risk of an ACL year...but some guys are just always injured

Yup.

Chris Chandler was a darn good QB when he was healthy. Great deep passer of the ball. But, he couldn't stay healthy and I doubt anybody would think he was worth what the Eagles gave up for Wentz.

The same for RG3. He just couldn't stay healthy and lost his explosiveness as an athlete.

YR

CWR

Reaction score
Injuries were a red flag for Wentz coming out of college. Sure, you can’t really have a raised risk of an ACL year...but some guys are just always injured

Funny thing is when my daughter tore her acl the doc showed me how much movement there was in both legs. Some people I believe (Im sure @Doc50 will correct me) have predisposed "looser" ligaments. I would assume those people would be more prone to an injury and wonder why trainers couldnt put together a program to help stablize, kind of like the rehab program.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
It was pretty obvious to me early on,seeing him placing himself at risk of injury watching some of his headfirst dives(from last year even),it was only a matter of time till he took himself out or an opponent got half a chance of lowering the boom on him,,,it comes with the territory.

Reaction score
Cone on people. That trade will wind uo being the best trade they ever make. Wentz is that good. Please i cant take it anymore. I had to read all.last year how Daks the best, right now he is better than Brady blah blah blah. I heard all last year how Wentz sucks last year. People please just face reality. Wentz has the makings to be an all time great. He has all the tools. He is a stud. He is light years ahead of Dak when it comes to throwing the football. I cant stand cowboys fans ramming down my throat how great our players are and how everyone else sucks
You can always leave. Nobody is keeping you here.

Wood

Reaction score
That was not my point. Compared to past generations, millenialls are a generation that have flocked to cities more than any other previous generation. They are actually not 'increasing' in the suburbs or in rural areas. Mainly because of the job market, college tuition debt and economic status makes it better for them to live in the cities.

Places like Kensington, Glenwoode, Franklinville and the Badlands were some of the worst neighborhoods in America that are now being populated by Milllenials and being rebuilt into nicer areas.

YR

Millenials don't want to own cars. They want their work, home & social places withing walking or biking distance. Tech companies have picked up on this and are setting up shop next to city universities/colleges. Cities will also be where most of digital city hubs will be built (including VR and AR).

River82

Reaction score
It was pretty obvious to me early on,seeing him placing himself at risk of injury watching some of his headfirst dives(from last year even),it was only a matter of time till he took himself out or an opponent got half a chance of lowering the boom on him,,,it comes with the territory.

He has been utterly reckless. When you're the most important part of a football team, you shouldn't be continuously taking on the defense like he has been. And now he have to manage that knee for the rest of his career

mmohican29

Reaction score

YR

It's called gentrification.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Millenials don't want to own cars. They want their work, home & social places withing walking or biking distance. Tech companies have picked up on this and are setting up shop next to city universities/colleges. Cities will also be where most of digital city hubs will be built (including VR and AR).

I personally don't think it has to do with not wanting to own cars. It's having to drive distances to work, having easy access to the airport with the global economy and having access to the things that cities have to offer (i.e. nightlife, entertainment, restaurants and easier access to social life) they find more appealing.

I live an 8 minute drive from work and I insist on working close to where I want to work. I'm not a millenial, but I'll be damned if I don't own a car. I just don't want to deal with the unnecessary hassle of everyday traffic.

YR