Rashaan Evans VS Leighton Vander Esch

Cap12

Reaction score
Got you..I have another..just for grins..
Bobby Carpenter was the last Lbr the Cowboys took in the first round..I think you or the Bama Hater said that..If i had a guess thats probly a rule..

Take sure pick for Dallas to take a lbr number 1..Smith or Edmunds maybe..So Im not buying this. MOORE i can buy..Not this.
How does Moore help this defense? There are plenty of WRs who can help us at 50. I'd actually be fine taking a late round WR project and trying what we already have.

jday

Reaction score
Got you..I have another..just for grins..
Bobby Carpenter was the last Lbr the Cowboys took in the first round..I think you or the Bama Hater said that..If i had a guess thats probly a rule..

Take sure pick for Dallas to take a lbr number 1..Smith or Edmunds maybe..So Im not buying this. MOORE i can buy..Not this.
Truth be told, neither one of them appear to be worthy of the 19th overall pick. That said, neither one of them is likely to still be there at 50...and the Cowboys will likely double-dip at linebacker, so I could see them trying to trade down first and then take one, but if that trade doesn't materialize, they may have to get there guy at 19, reach or no.

Billyd

Reaction score
The Cowboys disagree with you. They think he can play all 3 positions and project him as their Mike. They aren't the only ones either. Sean Lee has been listed as 6-2 236 (current roster says 245) and played at 245 when the Cowboys played in a 3-4. Smith was listed 6-2 245 last year and this year is listed 6-2 240. Rolando McClain was 6-4 255. Urlacher 6-4 258 played for Marinelli in Chicago.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/team/roster[/QUOTE

Wow So you dont think evans who is six pounds lighter cant play mlb..He can play the sam..So could Lve..But he would have to beat out Wilson..Lol. Once again you are drafting for depth@cowboys..This is where BPA GETS FLUID..ITS NOT HAPPENING!

Billyd

Reaction score
I hear you, But the Cowboys wont do that..Their board has 17 players with first round quality..Lol..

Billyd

Reaction score
Truth be told, neither one of them appear to be worthy of the 19th overall pick. That said, neither one of them is likely to still be there at 50...and the Cowboys will likely double-dip at linebacker, so I could see them trying to trade down first and then take one, but if that trade doesn't materialize, they may have to get there guy at 19, reach or no.
Yep, we are getting to where ive been for a few weeks. THIS probly boils down to a play on Jamez, if james,drops to 10 or lower they make a play, if not,Trade down, Or take Moore!

Cap12

Reaction score
As many have said, only about half the players who will be drafted in the 1st round, deserve to be drafted in the first round, so about half the guys who'll be drafted there won't deserve to be drafted there, lol.

Billyd

Reaction score
How does Moore help this defense? There are plenty of WRs who can help us at 50. I'd actually be fine taking a late round WR project and trying what we already have.

I KNOW. this is the dreaded dez release a week before the draft..The Cowboys idea of a defensive rebuild is to extend it for 10 years!!

Billyd

Reaction score

BRO we have 6 guys,signed at wr right now..You may have forgotten about Kd Cannon.Wr from Baylor.Its ugly already!

jday

Reaction score
Yep, we are getting to where ive been for a few weeks. THIS probly boils down to a play on Jamez, if james,drops to 10 or lower they make a play, if not,Trade down, Or take Moore!
I wouldn't discount Vita from that same consideration.

Cap12

Reaction score
BRO we have 6 guys,signed at wr right now..You may have forgotten about Kd Cannon.Wr from Baylor.Its ugly already!
I know, that's why I don't want to bust the draft capital bank on a WR. Our WR room needs an upgrade, but the wheels are falling off at LB.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
I think Dallas is locked in on Alabama

Think they are targeting Calvin Ridley, and their backup is Evans if Ridley is gone.

One of them 2 will be the pick

rags747

Reaction score
You don't see Sean Lee taking on too many head on blocks either, but u do see him getting through the chaffe to make the tackle...that is the key.

jday

Reaction score
You don't see Sean Lee taking on too many head on blocks either, but u do see him getting through the chaffe to make the tackle...that is the key.
To whom are you responding and who are you comparing to Sean Lee? Because neither LVE or Rashaan is anywhere close to what Sean Lee is. Sean Lee is neither explosive like Rashaan or fast like LVE, but he tends to get to the ballcarrier first because he knows where the ball is going before it's snapped.

rags747

Reaction score
To whom are you responding and who are you comparing to Sean Lee? Because neither LVE or Rashaan is anywhere close to what Sean Lee is. Sean Lee is neither explosive like Rashaan or fast like LVE, but he tends to get to the ballcarrier first because he knows where the ball is going before it's snapped.
The beef seems to be that LVE does not take on blocks, my point is that Sean Lee is constantly making tackles all over the field and his strength is not exactly taking on blocks head on. LVE it has been said is very quick to diagnose plays.

Bigdog

Reaction score
I just read where LVE medical flagged at the combine was for a concussion, a pinch C nerve, and a minor tear in the LCL. Hopefully, everything checks out if we take him.

BigD5

Reaction score
Well well looks like Reuben Foster was wrongfully accused. His gf lied about the entire thing. She got in a fight with another woman. Same as Zeke