Rashawn Gary looks like this year's Kenneth Murray

I didn’t say we won or lost the trade. There remains to be seen. Just kinda strange to bring it up while discussing Gary.

I don't care to document everyones opinion, so this post isn't a shot at you*

Depending on who you interacted with on the board, the trading on Parsons freed up so much cap space, so we could get or keep 3-5 good players over one great player.
Some thought Parsons cap hit would be that AAV, and therefore no space for any other player ever to be signed or traded for.
Q Williams, Gary, re-signing of Bland, Clark etc... all possible due to trading Parsons according to some.

Posters were convinced it had to be done, as he would commanded too much money to build a team, just ignore the FT tag to Pickens or all the small poor trades/signings for net negative players.

For the record, I'm not salty that they traded Parsons, but why they traded Parsons. To me, I will always believe he was traded due to Jerry's ego over the team best interest.
 
I watched the Giants game over again. Rashawn Gary looks like this year’s Kenneth Murray. Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane. Except Murray wasn’t making $20 million a year.
Gary stacked his guy kept the end (his job) they didn't his way that much.
 
I didn’t say we won or lost the trade. There remains to be seen. Just kinda strange to bring it up while discussing Gary.
You’re absolutely right but this is why some fans need reality checks during the offseason when dumb things are said. At one point we had a thread where I think 11 players were linked to the cowboys trading parsons.
 
I didn’t realize Gary was part of the trade.
He wasn’t.. But in my mind he’s part of the rebuild around the haul we got from the trade. I guess I’m being too loose with that interpretation.

Literally the Parsons trade netted two #1s and Kenny Clark.
 
I watched the Giants game over again. Rashawn Gary looks like this year’s Kenneth Murray. Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane. Except Murray wasn’t making $20 million a year.
Gary wishes he played as good as Kenny Murray
 
He wasn’t.. But in my mind he’s part of the rebuild around the haul we got from the trade. I guess I’m being too loose with that interpretation.

Literally the Parsons trade netted two #1s and Kenny Clark.
I get that. But I don’t think the trade should be judged by what the bungling idiots did with the cap savings.
 
We had a six page “Jaishawn Barham gives me Ray Lewis vibes” a week ago.

Here are a few more
  • “Does Phil Mafah give King Henry vibes?“
  • “Jaydon Blue reminds me of Tony Dorsett”. (One guess who started that one)
And this classic
  • “Denucci reminds me of Romo”
Never underestimate the Power of The Zone.
Awesome sauce right here.
 
What are you talking about they didn't run at Gary that often
Who is they?

Justice Hill and Lamar both had big runs right at his edge lol.

Gary is (I guesss) still pretty strong at the POA but his legs are totally gone. He basically plays like a DT.
 
No goal posts being moved. He's played 3 games in Dallas.

Table this conversation for the end of the season. Then we can see his numbers and how he played in Dallas in comparison to his numbers in Green Bay.

I'm confident this regular player will have similar regular numbers as he always has barring missing games due to injury.

Note: If he gets benched, then you have a valid argument.
I hope like heck you are right :thumbup:
 
In life, things are not all or nothing.

Most people think Jerry makes football decisions. He doesn't, he makes decisions to make money.

You brought up the good draft picks, well there are the Mazis and Schoons that are terrible.
Not in my life. There are many shades of gray. I'm also a big-time fence sitter. Lol But I don't expect or want, everyone to act and think like I do. It would be a mad MAD world. I would brain wash everyone to believe that Diamond Dave era Van Halen is the GOAT band. :cool:

He's got an ego the size of Dallas. Yes the man loves his money, but he wants to prove everyone wrong and show us all that "Jerry The GM" is football savvy enough to create a SB winning team.

I see that point. But did you see my point?
 
Who is they?

Justice Hill and Lamar both had big runs right at his edge lol.

Gary is (I guesss) still pretty strong at the POA but his legs are totally gone. He basically plays like a DT.
Akoye went play by play (Gary side) he did miss a couple but he other teams have the other side mostly.

I'll listen to Akoye and take he's view
 
Somewhat of a decent comparison. At least Gary goes the direction the ball and play takes him.

Murray would run away from his gap responsibilities. At an embarrassing level.
It wasn't even a one time thing. It was like a once per drive thing. Running straight away from his gap or the ball carrier.
 
We had a six page “Jaishawn Barham gives me Ray Lewis vibes” a week ago.

Here are a few more
  • “Does Phil Mafah give King Henry vibes?“
  • “Jaydon Blue reminds me of Tony Dorsett”. (One guess who started that one)
And this classic
  • “Denucci reminds me of Romo”
Never underestimate the Power of The Zone.
SO GOOD MAN.
No doubt.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,016
Messages
14,657,218
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top