Rate Dak’s performace

reddyuta

Reaction score
Pretty sure none of the NFC teams in the playoff mix are worried about coming to Jerry World and playing Dak now that they all see the blueprint

infact they would probably prefer that if they dont get a home playoff game.

Aven8

Reaction score
Lamb is playing like crap. Three drops today. They need to practice more

RonnieT24

Reaction score
He was fine. Looked much more confident. Turnover wasn’t on him, but the line. Liked him hitting schults a lot. More dropped passes.

Dak is gonna be fine.

B

Actually that turnover was on Kellen Moore.. He was the idiot who called a play that had CD Lamb assigned to block a DE and then kept Pollard in for blitz pickup..

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
C+

Nothing impressive. Would be a B- but that fumble.

Dak still looks off. His passes aren't as accurate. Situations where he used to run, he looks for dump-off passes that are often off target.

They can't keep blaming the WRs.

Not being able to establish/lean on the run doesn't help, but something still doesn't look right with Dak.

Maybe play calling needs to change a little to simplify things for Dak, get the ball out quicker, etc

Sydla

Reaction score
Actually that turnover was on Kellen Moore.. He was the idiot who called a play that had CD Lamb assigned to block a DE and then kept Pollard in for blitz pickup..

This is when you know you can't have a rational talk with some of you.

You can have multiple issues on one play. The play call was peculiar but that turnover is on Dak. Your $40MM QB should be able to feel that coming. He literally rolled right past the defender so he had to know he didn't have a lot of time to throw the ball.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He played pretty average today, still missing too many throws. Lamb certainly didn’t help him out with the drops but Dak has got to get better. We can’t keep counting on takeaways every week to win games. I’m pretty concerned about Dak and whether he’s going to get his A game back in time for the playoffs.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
He made some throws to sustain drives, some of which were absolute dimes. He missed a few and the drops were brutal. The TD to Schultz was beautiful. The sack fumble was bad, and unnecessary.

The playcalling was terrible all game long. Kellen left points on the field. Ultra-conservative when they didn't have to be and aggressive at the strangest times. I think that really affected the scoreboard which I imagine is what most are complaining about.

Overall: C+. Better than the last few weeks but plenty of room to improve.

Ringo88

Reaction score
Turnover wasn't on him?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Did you not see the blindsided hit he took? Yeah, lets not look at the free rush toward him. I swear to God if it was anyone else, it wouldn’t be their fault.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Stop.

You think Dak is the only QB that faces drops? He also made another MASSIVE mistake in crunch time that kept a bad team in the game (and if that happens against a better team we are going to lose games).
My concern exactly.
We get-away with this against crappy teams.
The playoffs are gonna be one and done.