Rate Dak’s performace

Syron

Reaction score
This is when you know you can't have a rational talk with some of you.

You can have multiple issues on one play. The play call was peculiar but that turnover is on Dak. Your $40MM QB should be able to feel that coming. He literally rolled right past the defender so he had to know he didn't have a lot of time to throw the ball.
CD did enough for Dak to break free. Dak needs to throw that away or throw it short. That fumble was all on him.

kento40

Reaction score
This is when you know you can't have a rational talk with some of you.

You can have multiple issues on one play. The play call was peculiar but that turnover is on Dak. Your $40MM QB should be able to feel that coming. He literally rolled right past the defender so he had to know he didn't have a lot of time to throw the ball.
Exactly. nothing is ever Dak's fault with these guys. Even Dak knows that he's not playing up to par.

Beaker42

Reaction score
If you do rate him make sure you include the yards he last due to the 5 or 6 drops today. His receivers continue to let him down and it's reflecting in his numbers and just might be messing with his confidence throwing to them. Looking objectively he really only missed 2-3 throws today.. The rest were right where they needed to be..
RonnieT has a man rush on Suk.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
I can't rate it because I hate it right now. So, I cannot be objective on his performance.

morat1959

Reaction score
If you do rate him make sure you include the yards he last due to the 5 or 6 drops today. His receivers continue to let him down and it's reflecting in his numbers and just might be messing with his confidence throwing to them. Looking objectively he really only missed 2-3 throws today.. The rest were right where they needed to be..
Dak sux!