Rate Dak’s performance

mrmojo

Reaction score
5....he looks like a shell of himself...he's not managing the pocket well at all...he's dancing back there, his head is moving all over the place and he refuses to run....needs to get back to what he was doing pre calf or its one and done again.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
We won that is all that is required no garbage stats for Dak tonight real stats

Aulac

Reaction score
I think for negative 2 you would have to have a lot more turnovers. What's your real objective rating? ;)

To be honest that is a tough one. I mean he didn't play like a game manager, he played worst. Someone like Alex Smith is a 5, Dak tonight had that one pick, and did nothing other than that 56 yards throw to Cooper. But he also had a pick with negate his TD to Gallup. So he basically had 0 TD, but with the talent on this roster, I have to give him a 2. He tried multiple times to give the game away. If it wasn't for our defense and Pollard, we would only scored 13 points. And the Saints are a team that been getting blow out and Dak couldn't even put up more than 13 points on them. Actually I might change the score to a 1. That just asinine.

Proof

Reaction score
Why does he need to have a perfect O-line? He already has the best receiving core or 2nd best receiving core in the league, better core than Mahomes and only behind Brady. Why does everything need to be perfect for him to do well? Should he have 8 second in the pocket everytime? He had the same pocket time as Hill except Hill can run.

1. corps

2. he rated him a 5 lol.

3. they won.

Proof

Reaction score
To be honest that is a tough one. I mean he didn't play like a game manager, he played worst. Someone like Alex Smith is a 5, Dak tonight had that one pick, and did nothing other than that 56 yards throw to Cooper. But he also had a pick with negate his TD to Gallup. So he basically had 0 TD, but with the talent on this roster, I have to give him a 2. He tried multiple times to give the game away. If it wasn't for our defense and Pollard, we would only scored 13 points. And the Saints are a team that been getting blow out and Dak couldn't even put up more than 13 points on them. Actually I might change the score to a 1. That just asinine.

lol. so an interception negates a td? do you just try to out-stupid yourself every day?

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Shut up Khiladi lol

Nav22

Reaction score
5-6.

Good enough to win because he didn’t turn it over more than once and the defense was outstanding.

Entire offense looks a little off lately. Oh well, we won. Stack wins and play your best when it counts, later on.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
He’s been about a 5 since the injury. Falcons made us look good because they gave up, but other than that he’s looked pretty bad.

The terrible line play has much to do with how he’s looked but he can’t expect great play every week. He needs to adjust more quickly and maybe simplify the offensive scheme. The constant audibles and shifts make Dak look uncomfortable back there.

khiladi

Reaction score
People get confused, because he is accurate, including deep, on his first read and when he knows where he is going. But once you disrupt his rhythm, which happens when OL blocking is average to decent, you see the problems starting. He holds on to the ball too long, he checks it down, coupled with his slow and awkward release, the throws become errant. He’s slow scanning the field and, while strong, he moves awkwardly,