Rate Dak’s performance

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
5-6.

Good enough to win because he didn’t turn it over more than once and the defense was outstanding.

Entire offense looks a little off lately. Oh well, we won. Stack wins and play your best when it counts, later on.

The play that Lamb was confused on was the epitome of how this offense has been playing lately.

khiladi

Reaction score
This is Dak’s ceiling.. you’ve basically seen peak Dak.

I mean he was awful against the blitz today too, which pretty much demonstrates the point that calling him the highest rated QB against the blitz, when the OL has been stuffing it for years, is not a gage of him under real pressure.

aikemirv

Reaction score
I will give him a pass on the pick because he was hit solidly in the head that should have been a penalty. So many other things though where he just does not make good decisions-3rd and 5 with 5 to go and he could at least try to run and keep the clock going but he just throws it away. He had a chance to run for the first!

mardwin

Reaction score
Not very good, we need a way to get the running game going or Dak is going to continue to be inconsistent.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
On a scale of 1-10, how well/poor do you think Dakota played tonight?

Not sure where I'd put him on a scale, but he had some absolutely beautiful throws and a few not-so-good ones. The miscommunication between him and Lamb on the early fourth-down play made the day a little worse than it should have been. That was an easy touchdown if either Lamb turns where Dak throws it or Dak throws it where Lamb turns.

OriginalNameGuy

Reaction score
He did enough to get us a lead tonight. A win is the ultimate goal. There were a couple of throws against perfect coverage where if you are the defense you tip your cap and say "too good". The 4th quarter was not pretty, but I'm trying to give the guy benefit of the doubt. 45 pass attempts when you are leading by ten is too much.

Anyway I'd say a 7 out of 10

Above average but not elite tonight

morat1959

Reaction score
10…nothing less ever! Worth all 40 million! Just ask some of the Dak homers on this board.

morat1959

Reaction score
He did enough to get us a lead tonight. A win is the ultimate goal. There were a couple of throws against perfect coverage where if you are the defense you tip your cap and say "too good". The 4th quarter was not pretty, but I'm trying to give the guy benefit of the doubt. 45 pass attempts when you are leading by ten is too much.

Anyway I'd say a 7 out of 10

Above average but not elite tonight
Wow! Blocked!

morat1959

Reaction score
Dak holding onto the ball too long is his MO, when it’s about progressions and finding holes in the zones…. His “happy feet” is nothing new. It’s in his scouting report coming out of college.

He’s basically a 1 read system QB…
Nailed it!

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
5/10. I expected him to be mediocre though...he actually surprises me when he plays well now.