Rate Dak’s performance

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Regardless what you thought of Dak’s performance tonight a lesser QB wouldn’t win crap with this team. The Cowboys look pretty mediocre. They wouldn’t have won this game without the turnovers. Taysom Hill had a bad foot and bad finger and he was still doing damage to our defense. Good luck holding up to a contender with a much better QB.

Shane612

Reaction score
Benefit of doubt, because the offensive line stinks too.
Cows were 2 of 13 on third down conversion.
Pathetic.

Nav22

Reaction score
Dak won tonight. Cowboys are 8-4 and comfortably in 1st place.

His haters keep losing.
:thumbup:

Gremell12

Reaction score
He definitely looks hesitant at times. Almost scared. I get feelings of 2017 in that tyronless/zekeless stretch we had. He showed good footwork in the pocket when he had time & when he had deep progressions. That pick was a result of the hit to the helmet he took which obviously should have been a flag. I’m not super worried except i question whether kellen moore can adapt to a defense and get a run game going. I mean…Zzz felt like the same few type of runs.

Verdict

Reaction score
5. He isn’t playing well for Dak. But he doesn’t completely suck.

Verdict

Reaction score
Cee Dee is a stud receiver, but he has dropped a lot of passes that would have made Dak look a LOT better. Dak does need to play a LOT better.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
4.5 Too inconsistent. Looks slow in the pocket. Calf may still be a problem since they stopped calling RPO, and he hates to run.

AyeAtey

Reaction score
Trending towards "South" Dakota.

We've all seen him play better.

Kind of a ragged game on both sides.

5, five is fair for a player of his caliber.

But the results is a 10, always.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Funny to see certain Dak homers get mad in their attempt to defend what has obviously been poor play from Dak for weeks now. They can't ever be unbiased and they show themselves for what they are: Dak loyalists to the end......the Titanic captain went down with his ship too.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Funny to see certain Dak homers get mad in their attempt to defend what has obviously been poor play from Dak for weeks now. They can't ever be unbiased and they show themselves for what they are: Dak loyalists to the end......the Titanic captain went down with his ship too.

100% Facts!! Fanbase has been a running joke forever and it's been well warranted! No matter what happened before it was on Romo. Now no matter what it's everyone's fault except daks lmao. You can't make this up.

But let's all praise AIkman like he was a . HE WON!! Lol most spoiled qb to ever play in the nfl! best oline to ever play 2/3rd best rb to ever play, elite defenses, great/elite coaching. Damn how'd aikman ever win one????

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Dak's last 5 games (Dallas 2 wins 3 losses):

129 of 200 64.5% Comp % 1,357 Yards 7 TD's 4 INT's

Dak's first 6 games (Dallas 5 wins 1 loss):

158 of 216 73.1% Comp % 1,813 Yards 16 TD's 4 INT's

Yet Cooper Rush against the Vikings (when Dak was out) put up the following stats: 24 of 40 60% Comp % 325 Yards 2 TD's 1 INT

Now Rush isn't Dak yet the same Dak defenders blasted Rush for being weak armed and lucky yet when Dak posts similar stats it's the o-line, coaches, running game, defense, fans (according to Dak), and everything else.....but not Dak.

Yet the Dak homers still refuse to see something is seriously off with Dak by blaming everyone else under the sun simply out of emotional desperation and to deny the obvious.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All i know is he has a problem. He's scared to run, and he's scared to throw over the middle. Until he does those things we will struggle to win.

Swagger

Reaction score
The receivers caught pretty much anything and everything within catching distance. Had there been a few drops then we might have lost despite the defense playing lights out.