Rate Dak Prescott's season

bewp7

Reaction score
this might sound harsh but i give him a D.

i don’t care what his numbers were he disappeared every single game when the team needed him the most and when a franchise qb should’ve stepped up and done some thing.

dak wants to be the highest paid qb in nfl history or at least one of them, so i am holding him to a higher standard.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Scale of 1-10?

this would be a 3 win team without him this year

This team would have been 11-5 or better with a franchise/Elite QB at the helm. I guess you figured he carried us to those wins over the Giants Skins, dolphins and Lions. LOL where would we have been without him this season!

sean10mm

Reaction score
Incomplete.

Give him a season with a real coach (either in Dallas or wherever else he ends up) and I'll let you know.

Garrett has proven he can waste any level of talent. He lost a game where Romo threw 5 touchdowns. There is no bottom with him. I don't have any crazy ideas about Dak being historically great or something, but Garrett is radioactive.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
this might sound harsh but i give him a D.

i don’t care what his numbers were he disappeared every single game when the team needed him the most and when a franchise qb should’ve stepped up and done some thing.

dak wants to be the highest paid qb in nfl history or at least one of them, so i am holding him to a higher standard.

Yep.. When you factor in what he wants to be paid it’s just not good enough.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Final stats:

65% completion

30 Passing TDs

3 Rushing TDs

11 Interceptions

99.7 QBR

Record: 8-8

I'd give him a B-.

B+

Don't like the win total and he could have played better in some of those games for sure. But he again proved the Dak hating trolls wrong by going deep often and putting up monster numbers. Something the trolls said he couldn't do.

And much of it was with a Cabo stoned Zeke a shadow of himself for most the season.

I think he is entering his prime at a great pace. Get a real coach in here and some real in game management and game planning and Dak will continue to get better.

DaveP

Reaction score
He is the MVP of garbage time. 1 win against winning teams, 8 and 8 overall, not a leader, not a game changer, no way I would give him a huge log term deal. Franchise tag so you are not locked in, this team could have beaten all those crap teams any mediocre QB.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I'd give

Cooper a C+ (he was awesome in the first half of the season)

Gallup a A- (he's the one bright spot this year)

Cobb a B

Austin a D
Michael Gallup had 9 drops which is 4th on the drops list.

D4KADON

Reaction score
Michael Gallup had 9 drops which is 4th on the drops list.

He clearly needs to work on that, but he was more reliable than the other targets in Dallas. Like Dak, there's more good to his play than Bad.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
C. His “bet on himself” neither cost him nor gained him any money.
On one hand he showed he could increase his workload and stay at about the same level. On the other, the team was worse for it, he was “0 for” on game winning drives and his signature moment was dancing around like a clown on the field during pregame...

OldJarhead

Reaction score
Final stats:

65% completion

30 Passing TDs

3 Rushing TDs

11 Interceptions

99.7 QBR

Record: 8-8

I'd give him a B-.

on a curve?

Dude sucks as a QB. Mechanically speaking. I think he has made great strides in reading Defenses, decision making and the like, but his delivery, timing and accuracy and velocity are still horrible and THAT is what matters.