Rate Dak Prescott's season

Section446

Reaction score
D

Contract year with a lot of talent around him and he did not do anything special.

Also, 3 road games where we failed to score a touchdown.

It’s more clear then ever that Dak is just along for the ride.
That's the frustrating part, they built a juggernaut around him, he just isn't very good.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Name them but add the context as to why if so.

Every team we played with a winning record except the Rams and his numbers (along with others just not Dak) in those games show it, especially if you take out some of the 4th quarter garbage time stats he had in games we were down bigtime at the end of the 3rd. You want to do it game by game we can. Dak came up small in big games this season along with others who also came up small.

CWR

Reaction score
B-

His grade fail considerably the last stretch of games minus today when it didn't matter.

CowboysLegends2

Reaction score
This was an important season for me in shaping my opinion of Dak. Not taking anything away from him for his impressive start his rookie year but he isn’t a rookie anymore. We gave up a first round pick to get Cooper to save him and a year later he leads an offense that failed to score a TD in two separate games either of which could have put him in the playoffs.

Surrounded by good receivers and the most expensive RB and OL in the entire league I expect better than 8-8. Hard to excuse 8 wins and padded stats with an offense I can’t see being more QB friendly.

C would be my final grade and IMO has no standing to ask for anything more than #10 QB money. If he wants more than that then go find it. I don’t see how he could have been set up better to succeed than this year. I just can’t figure out why you would pay him more money and expect better with less to work with on offense for the foreseeable future.

CWR

Reaction score
C/b- did a lot better than I expected but looked bad a lot of the time also.

Still in the fence if they keep him they do if they dont then they dont.

I'd for sure tag him before I'd sign him at this point.

Yup, hes earned the franchise tag. He should've taken whatever offer was on the table. I say that because I know the Jones boys aren't as shrewd as they pretend to be.