Rate Dak Prescott's season

Coy

Reaction score
B+ vs bad D’s (giants, Commanders, dolphins, lions, eagles 1st game)
C- vs good D’s (saints, patriots, bills, Bears)

I’ll Give him a C+ or B- for the season.

morat1959

Reaction score
Anyone who can’t see his issues has no clue what to look for. It’s right in front of your eyes.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
B-. Kind of torn if it should be a smidge higher.

Don’t let Rockport see this. There aren’t enough +’s that we can withstand following the A he’d use.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
A for the first half of the season
C for the second half
--------
B overall

I thought he made good progress but his accuracy regressed in the 2nd half of the season. Not talking about just the last 2 games when he was hurt.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
B-

He had a decent year statistically. He had a sub par year in terms of leading the offense on the road. Not nearly enough consistency from him, and he does not elevate the play of the players around him. He also was affected by a very mediocre defense, pathetic special teams play, and (as always)-- suspect coaching.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
C/b- did a lot better than I expected but looked bad a lot of the time also.

Still in the fence if they keep him they do if they dont then they dont.

I'd for sure tag him before I'd sign him at this point.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Hmmm so he had 2 1000 yard receivers and a back who rushed for 1350 yards and was only sacked 23 times this season but nobody ever showed up but Dak? C'mon you know better than that
Amari played hurt all season, nothing like he did last season. Gallup struggled to get open at times, so did the rest of the receivers. They led the league in drops. Zeke was non-existent in 1/3rd of all games. The Oline was injured all season long and struggled half the time. Rookie Coordinator Moore's playcalling was suspect half the time. Yes, Dak had his fair share of bad throws as well, yet he was 98 passing yards away from passing for 5K yards. I bet you never thought in your wildest dreams that Dak would ever come close to passing for 5K yards......ever.

morat1959

Reaction score
Lotta ifs but if JJ hires a real coach, Dak won’t be the starter here in year 2 of the new coaches tenure.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Amari played hurt all season, nothing like he did last season. Gallup struggled to get open at times, so did the rest of the receivers. They led the league in drops. Zeke was non-existent in 1/3rd of all games. The Oline was injured all season long and struggled half the time. Rookie Coordinator Moore's playcalling was suspect half the time. Yes, Dak had his fair share of bad throws as well, yet he was 98 passing yards away from passing for 5K yards. I bet you never thought in your wildest dreams that Dak would ever come close to passing for 5K yards......ever!

Dak was also non existant in many many games...be fair

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Probably c+. It's hard to judge the last 2 games because he was hurt and JG's offense is bad for any QB.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
I think he showed you some things he's wasn't capable of doing in the past. For example the viking game was one of them. Or that touch pass today to gallop.

If this is his ceiling its good enough to help us win the title, with the right pieces and coaching staff he can do more than enough to help us win games.

I'd give him a B- as well. As someone pointed at he didn't beat many winning teams, but i'd argue when you have a coaching staff incapable of game planning and adjusting to those other teams its hard to put it all on dak.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
A or B. I'm being serious. It's hard to play well when you're hurt, and it's hard to play well when the rest of your team is checked out and getting buried. In between that, Dak played exceptionally well.