Rate Dak's Performance

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
This board never ceases to amaze me.

Saints score TDs on their first 6 possessions and all you guys rush on here to blame the QB. Hilarious.
I mean this would've happened last week had we lost. This is all guys have. Its easier to root against then it is to root for them at this point. Root of misery lol.

SlammedZero

Reaction score

Saints score TDs on their first 6 possessions and all you guys rush on here to blame the QB. Hilarious.
Because he had his chance to create a shootout and he failed. He overthrew WRs, threw ints, missed open guys. That's not what you want to see from a QB that is the highest paid QB in the league. Be honest with yourself, did you think that was a great performance?

Swagger

Reaction score
As soon as it was a 10+ points deficit the game was done. Prescott doesn't do double digit comebacks.

The Prescott contract will go down as one of the worst in NFL history. Paying the equivalent of Carr and Cousins $60 million a season is beyond horrific.

Tired of warning people this is what happens when you overpay for a regulation regular season QB like an elite QB.

It's going to be a painful next 3-4 years until they can move on from the bottle job.

Havic

Reaction score
C

being forced to settle for FG's is going to haunt us all season.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Because he had his chance to create a shootout and he failed. He overthrew WRs, threw ints, missed open guys. That's not what you want to see from a QB that is the highest paid QB in the league. Be honest with yourself, did you think that was a great performance?
the first interception was the WRs fault....the second one, was just not a good throw.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score

Where did anybody blame the QB for this loss?

Imagine thinking the rest of the team playing bad is an excuse for the richest player in the league to also play bad.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
C-. No excuses for a 60 million QB. He has to elevate, and he's basically irrelevant right now.
He can't elevate nothing. Maybe later on in this season but in week 2? ITs a tall task to ask this group to do something without a running game.