Rate Dak's Performance

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Funny, we give up 44 points and 6 TDS in a row. and the one of the first posts is about Dak's performance. completely ignoring a complete meltdown of our defense. Nobody is exempt from this mess, but the area that needs to be focused on is definitely misplaced.

This post just screams agenda driven.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Lol sure bro. I knew you wouldn't be done with Dak like you said you'd be if he got re signed
Get lost. Go find another team. Dak isn't going anywhere for another 4 years.

You point at some to supposedly live up to their word (which I have), but you do nothing yourself?

Pfft. Go follow another team.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Here comes the peanut gallery right on queue talking about the QB after a historical defensive gashing.

Wasn't great (probably even very poor), but I can think of at least 11 guys on the field today that played worse than Dak today.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Playcalling was the bigger problem. Dak played fine until we were down 20 and needed a miracle.
What type of plays do you want to see that are not being called? I think this is the issue this offense is going to face all year, they have a good qb, an elite WR and not much after that, especially with ferg out of the game. Oline is pretty average, RBs are among the worst group in the NFL and there is no consistent Wr past Lamb to win 1v1 matchups. Just too many positions we are either waiting on guys to develop at or completely ignored this offseason

mardwin

Reaction score
Dak just being Dak. Next week he will play like crap but then we get the Giants

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If the only problem with this team was Dak.
Dak has his problems but that was not why we lost this game or the GB game.

This team has way more problems than just one player.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
I don't care. No QB can go score for score when your defense has five possessions and gives up five TDs.

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
Dak tries his best. I can't blame him anymore

He is just an untalented bum, but at least he tries. It's not his fault that he just doesn't have the physical and mental gifts to be a consistently good QB.

The problem is Jerry paying him as if he is anything different from the untalented bum he was, is, and always will be.
But it is his fault for taking 60 vs 50 … people blame “ lack of play makers”… Josh Allen is 2-0

Kwyn

Reaction score
The defense gave up 430 yards and touchdowns on each of the Saints first six possessions, but here we are, talking about Dak’s one legit interception that happened in the fourth quarter of a blowout loss when he was having to basically throw every down.

Genius Zone discussions as usual.

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
What type of plays do you want to see that are not being called? I think this is the issue this offense is going to face all year, they have a good qb, an elite WR and not much after that, especially with ferg out of the game. Oline is pretty average, RBs are among the worst group in the NFL and there is no consistent Wr past Lamb to win 1v1 matchups. Just too many positions we are either waiting on guys to develop at or completely ignored this offseason
Plays that get wrs open? Watch any good offense and they design their players to get open. Dallas constantly designs throws into contested plays.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
C
I think he's shaking off the rust from no preseason.
He made some bad reads, but he really isn't working with much aside from CeeDee Lamb.
He needs talent around him to succeed, and he just doesn't have it.
He wasn't going to match Carr score for score. That's not who he is.
The defense is more concerning to me. The better teams will exercise the same game plan Green Bay did and New Orleans did.
No Super Bowl for us.

boysfanindc

Reaction score
Funny, we give up 44 points and 6 TDS in a row. and the one of the first posts is about Dak's performance. completely ignoring a complete meltdown of our defense. Nobody is exempt from this mess, but the area that needs to be focused on is definitely misplaced.

This post just screams agenda driven.
Exactly.