Rate Dak's Performance

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
What type of plays do you want to see that are not being called? I think this is the issue this offense is going to face all year, they have a good qb, an elite WR and not much after that, especially with ferg out of the game. Oline is pretty average, RBs are among the worst group in the NFL and there is no consistent Wr past Lamb to win 1v1 matchups. Just too many positions we are either waiting on guys to develop at or completely ignored this offseason
:hammer: :hammer:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
27/39
293 yds
1 td
2 int
78 rating
Dak did all he could against an excellent defense. Again, the running game went nowhere and the offense was 1 dimensional. The 1st int was on Brooks and the 2nd one was just Dak taking chances and trying to force something to happen. They better get a running game.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Funny, we give up 44 points and 6 TDS in a row. and the one of the first posts is about Dak's performance. completely ignoring a complete meltdown of our defense. Nobody is exempt from this mess, but the area that needs to be focused on is definitely misplaced.

This post just screams agenda driven.
:hammer::hammer:

jwitten82

Reaction score
Get lost. Go find another team. Dak isn't going anywhere for another 4 years.

You point at some to supposedly live up to their word (which I have), but you do nothing yourself?

Pfft. Go follow another team.
You said youd be done with him. Your word means nothing

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Here comes the peanut gallery right on queue talking about the QB after a historical defensive gashing.

Wasn't great (probably even very poor), but I can think of at least 11 guys on the field today that played worse than Dak today.
you can probably jump that number up to about 15.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
What's funny is this thread was created by a Hater to place all blame on Dak.

After facts of the game get revealed by several posters, this thread and its creator look super foolish.

Clown thread exposed!!!

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
You and I both would have took as much as we could possibly get.

What does he care?
He was paid already … 55 million would have been ok. I just don’t want to hear people now say for four years “ no play makers “.

Our defense sucked but he wasn’t good either . Both things can be true

Kingofholland

Reaction score
27/39
293 yds
1 td
2 int
78 rating
I would have started a thread about the defense long before Dak, but I get the QB gets most of the attention. It wasn't a good performance by Dak though, I would grade him C/C-. Offense could have done more, but hard when the defense doesn't show up and there's momentum.

Nav22

Reaction score
Dak tries his best. I can't blame him anymore

He is just an untalented bum, but at least he tries. It's not his fault that he just doesn't have the physical and mental gifts to be a consistently good QB.

The problem is Jerry paying him as if he is anything different from the untalented bum he was, is, and always will be.

You said all offseason that Jerry was done with Dak and that the 2024 season was Dak's farewell tour.

You were supremely confident and even belittled anyone who suggested Dak may get a new deal in Dallas.

Nobody's going to forget how foolish you now look.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Mannix

Reaction score
Dak did all he could against an excellent defense. Again, the running game went nowhere and the offense was 1 dimensional. The 1st int was on Brooks and the 2nd one was just Dak taking chances and trying to force something to happen. They better get a running game.
Dak did all he could against an excellent defense.
Ok Mickey.