Rate the last movie you saw

Mentos

Reaction score
johnny utah;4405195 said:
Just watched Drive. What a darn good movie. Gosling is a very good actor.

Drive 8.5/10

I saw Drive in September and knew it would become a cult classic.

Contraband- 7/10

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
I know I'm extremely late to the game, but:

The Departed - 10/10

Jeez. That's a good movie. No idea why I hadn't watched it til now. I'm only 5 years late. :D

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Chronicle - 8/10

Worth the price of admission. Would have been much better without the found footage nonsense, but given the shoe string budget, very good.

kristie

Reaction score
ghost rider: spirit of vengeance

7.5/10

decent. not great. Nicolas cage was good in it. blame my husband. he wanted to see it.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Ghost Rider 2 - 2/10. Very amateurish, and possibly the worst editing I have ever seen. It was like the editor made the jump from Windows movie maker to professional software and wanted to just try a bunch of crap (one scene that goes back and forth to split screen was particularly stupid). The story was uninteresting, the action wasn't exciting, and the acting was terrible. The only reason for the 2 points is because there were a few (and I do mean few) spots that actually brought a chuckle.

Twilight: Breaking Dawn Pt. 1 - 2/10. These films continue to get worse with every installment. NOTHING happens in them. A 22 minute sitcom that comes on every week has far more story than any of these movies, and they really should have just been nothing more than a 3-4 hour long mini-series (combined, including the 5th movie). The first hour is literally just the characters getting married, having sex, and getting pregnant. That's all that happens. Then there is about 45 minutes where they're all just waiting around, then about 3 or 4 minutes where stuff happens at the end and that's it. It's just terrible storytelling at every level. Even if you adore love stories, this is an awful love story with no redeeming value at all. The only reason it's not a 1/10 is because I gave Ghost Rider a 2, and I suppose this at least has higher production values, but considering how much money this series makes, you'd think they could do better CGI wolves (don't get me started on the baby's face).