Rate the last movie you saw

Reaction score
The Town

9.5/10

UNBELIEVABLE !!!!!

Full of action. Not a 10 because it's a bit predictable and the ending kind of sucks.

PS - Ben Affleck is a genius in this. He directed it aswell.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
True Grit
8/10

I thought it was a really good movie. I was a little disappointed in the main antagonist of the movie.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v491/stinkylulu/posters/VoyageoftheDamned-poster.jpg

7/10

I really enjoy movies which are based on true events that are well done. Max Von Sydow played the captain of the German luxury liner, which initially made me sit down and watch it on cable the other day. He's not the greatest actor in the world, do I have always enjoyed his on-camera demeanor. I would really recommend it for fans of historical films showcasing an all-star cast.

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
The Killer Inside Me: 7.5/10

I know it was discussed here before, but MAN was that movie brutal! Poor Jessica Alba! It really hurt to see what happened to my next wife, Kate Hudson!

kristie

Reaction score
the a-team

7/10

had its good moments but overall not great. i blame my husband because he was the one who bought it & wanted to watch it.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Maikeru-sama;3763313 said:
True Grit
8/10

I thought it was a really good movie. I was a little disappointed in the main antagonist of the movie.
I think most people are having the same reaction re: Chaney. But that scene afterwards made up for it.

"Writ of replevin" -- I laughed out loud at that. I can't say I've heard that term since first year of law school. That whole scene was great too.

Guess I'd give it an 8/10. It's certainly not better than No Country for Old Men.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Other Guys -- 6/10

Felt like the Naked Gun, but not as funny. Although I thought Mark Walberg was great.

New York, I Love You -- 2/10

Lots of well-known actors/actresses, but the short-story style lost my interest real fast.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Anyone seen Amy Adams..er...I mean The Fighter yet?

It's a toss up as to what I see tonight. The Fighter or True Grit. I hear True Grit is really good.

rkell87

Reaction score
ChldsPlay;3758875 said:
Thought the movie was average myself, but I can't agree (at least not completely) with your criticisms.

1. There are little hints at Tron's true loyalties spread throughout the movie.
2. I wouldn't call it the most convenient moment, just the moment where it became necessary. Considering the cost, it's not something he'd want to jump in at any old time, only if it was absolutely necessary.
yes but if he was going to switch sides dont do it when he has been shooting at them for 2 and a half minutes.

i still say it was convenient.

TheCowboy

Reaction score
Aikmaniac;3771162 said:

It's a toss up as to what I see tonight. The Fighter or True Grit. I hear True Grit is really good.
True Grit is way better. The Fighter was a little too hyped up IMO.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Aikmaniac;3771162 said:

Both are entertaining, but The Fighter is a more complete (and just better) movie. And as you mentioned, it has Amy Adams.