Rate the last movie you saw

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Supernova - James Spader Angela Bassett

Sci-Fi movie Spaceship gets a distress signal from an abandoned mining moon. One survivor with an alien artifact or piece of technology. Things go crazy from there.

Not too bad for never hearing of it.

The good witch from "The Craft" movie was in it and did not recognize her at first due to her having short hair in this film. Pervert Bonus - she shows some eye candy in this film.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Supernova - James Spader Angela Bassett

Sci-Fi movie Spaceship gets a distress signal from an abandoned mining moon. One survivor with an alien artifact or piece of technology. Things go crazy from there.

Not too bad for never hearing of it.

The good witch from "The Craft" movie was in it and did not recognize her at first due to her having short hair in this film. Pervert Bonus - she shows some eye candy in this film.
She played in The Mentalist.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Two Mules for Sister Sarah....5stars.
excellent story.
excellent lines...like all Eastwood flicks.

GMO415

Reaction score
U1D1E0G.jpg

9.25 of 10.00

Long Live The King.

Stayed true to the comic. Understated with great visuals. Felt like every actor casted hit the bullseye except for Forest Whitaker. Cannot really explain why. Just a vibe even though he did a very good job.

Nice step up from Thor: Ragnarok. Next up for the Marvel Cinematic Universe--Avengers: Infinity War Part 1. Shoot. My goosebumps have goosebumps.
My oldest daughter wants to go. Thanks

Mountaineerfan

Reaction score
Daddy's home 2 probably one of the funnier movies I've seen the last 5-10 years. Some language but over all pretty same for most kids.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Annihilation - *sigh*/10. I had hopes for this one, but it was a dud. I guess it is supposed to be a metaphor about cancer or self-destruction, and a lot of critics seem to think that's great. For me, being a metaphor doesn't make something good, especially when that metaphor is a movie that isn't very interesting.

robbieruff

Reaction score
I loved the Die hard movie. the first Die Hard is a classic and I have seen the movie many times and I do not remember much nudity.
It takes place at a christmas party in a new building how much could there be
The playboy centerfolds get a brief passing shot. Otherwise zilch. The first Diehard is one of the best action flicks of all time. How anyone can see any differently is borderline insanity.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
Remake of murder on the orient express. I did not read the book or see the original movie.

Very good - I will give it 8 of 10.

All characters were great.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
The shape of water - It got rave reviews, I thought it was ridiculously lame.
Murder on the orient express - Solid movie, lots of good acting.
Curse of the Mayans - Stay away. Stay far away. Horrible.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Big Jake...one of my favorites...10/10.
morale of the story....dont mess with The Duke's family...great shoot-out at the end.

jsb357

Reaction score
Just watched Alien:Covenant....Pretty intense, though a bit predictable.

Saw this one over the weekend as well.

Just once I would like to see a movie where the crew does everything right,
does not break security or decontamination /quarantine protocol and still faces
a daunting enemy.

Almost like the "scream spoof" movies, it's gets a bit ridiculous at some point..

Don't chase the machete guy into the woods armed with a "slide rule".

:banghead:

mldardy

Reaction score
Annihilation - *sigh*/10. I had hopes for this one, but it was a dud. I guess it is supposed to be a metaphor about cancer or self-destruction, and a lot of critics seem to think that's great. For me, being a metaphor doesn't make something good, especially when that metaphor is a movie that isn't very interesting.
This guy. Really does hate every movie he sees. You guess it was supposed to be a metaphor about cancer or self-destruction. If that's all you got of it I can see why you didn't like it.