Rate the last movie you saw

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
nC7CI6s.png

Spider-Man No Way Home

It was Sensational! It was Spectacular! It was Amazing!

I'll say 9.6 out of 10.
I am not worthy! :bow:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Screenshot-2021-11-25-at-16.42.46-3711c4e.png

Spider-man - No Way Home

I’d give it a 9 out of 10.

The story and premise requires some buy-in from the audience. If you can accept that, it’s a fun ride and a great trip down memory lane.

Being able to bring all of these actors together is an amazing accomplishment and should not go unnoticed or unappreciated. Everyone involved deserves a tremendous amount of credit just for putting this together. My personal thanks to all who returned.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Neo saves the Matrix again tonight at midnight Pacific Time.

Read some of the reviews. Overall consensus seems to be better than Part 2 and 3, not as good as Part 1.

giphy.gif

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Matrix Resurrections

0 out of 10.

My harshest review ever. But it’s deserved. This is nothing other than a pathetic attempted money grab on a formerly profitable franchise. There was no new story to tell an no reason for this film to exist. It’s nothing but callbacks to cool things from the original trilogy.

Save yourself two and a half hours and take the blue pill and skip this one.

Culture_Matrix_RedPillBluePill-1047403844.jpg

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Matrix Resurrections

0 out of 10.

My harshest review ever. But it’s deserved. This is nothing other than a pathetic attempted money grab on a formerly profitable franchise. There was no new story to tell an no reason for this film to exist. It’s nothing but callbacks to cool things from the original trilogy.

Don't disagree with Stash. I put more in the Streaming thread. I'd probably give Matrix 4 out of 10 at best. Matrix 4 is to Matrix 1 what Star Wars Force Awakens was to Star Wars.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don't disagree with Stash. I put more in the Streaming thread. I'd probably give Matrix 4 out of 10 at best. Matrix 4 is to Matrix 1 what Star Wars Force Awakens was to Star Wars.

I get your point but I think this was far, far worse than Force Awakens. While that film hit a lot of the same notes, I didn’t have to rely on flashback after flashback to show me them hitting the exact same beats.

This film was totally uninspired.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Matrix Resurrections

0 out of 10.

Wow, that's pretty bad! I had no interest in going to the theater to see this, but you almost make me wanna see just how bad it is! lol

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
That just might be the nerdiest sentence ever printed. :laugh:

The Matrix is my sci-fi achilles nerd heel. I tried to bend spoons after watching the first one. :p

The analogy though is that both were just thrown a lot of money and told to be like the first one. There are scenes in Matrix 4 where it even makes fun of itself with that. You have to watch it to see. Break the 4th wall type stuff. Like Deadpool. (Another nerd analogy! I'm on fire!)

phillycard

Reaction score
Kajillionaire. Anybody see this before? I give it a 6. Pretty good acting, and I loved looking at Gina Rodriguez throughout, but the dynamic of the family was very unbelievable, and I had trouble grasping/making sense of the end.

Sammy

Reaction score
I thought sure I'd seen Dances with Wolves, but it showed up on the free Peacock and I didn't remember seeing Costner in military dress. I'm about 1/3 through and sure enough I've never seen it.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Watched Antlers

Have been waiting for this one for some time as the trailers made it look like a decent monster/horror movie.

I think I have been waiting so long that it was a bit of a let down.

It is not a terrible movie but at the same time it was not that great either.

Parts of it were pretty cool and parts of it were pretty dark with the young kids but I was hoping for a little more.

If you like horror/monster movies you might give it a chance but I would not pay much to see it.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I thought sure I'd seen Dances with Wolves, but it showed up on the free Peacock and I didn't remember seeing Costner in military dress. I'm about 1/3 through and sure enough I've never seen it.
Yeah, that's a movie you don't forget. Hell, it's so long, I'm still watching the credits!

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
Matrix Resurrections

0 out of 10.

I only got about half through it and turned it off. Really bad. It almost seemed like a parody.