Rate the last movie you saw

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Watched Apex starring Bruce Willis tonight and all I can say is I wish I could get those 2 hours back. The concept was pretty cool and I was hoping it was going to be similar to Surviving the Game with Ice-T but the acting, dialog and execution of this movie was total trash.

Not sure why I even watched the entire movie. 5/10

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Watched Apex starring Bruce Willis tonight and all I can say is I wish I could get those 2 hours back.

Sometimes you just assume there's gotta be a payoff, eventually, then by the time you realize there's no payoff you figure you might as well finish, just so you can accurately describe how bad it was...like sleeping with a drunk chick.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Watched Apex starring Bruce Willis tonight and all I can say is I wish I could get those 2 hours back. The concept was pretty cool and I was hoping it was going to be similar to Surviving the Game with Ice-T but the acting, dialog and execution of this movie was total trash.

It’s laughable just how many crap movies Bruce Willis attaches his name to. He’s gone the Nic Cage route where he will do anything for a paycheck.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
It’s laughable just how many crap movies Bruce Willis attaches his name to. He’s gone the Nic Cage route where he will do anything for a paycheck.

Yeah, it’s funny because they’re both still capable actors. Bruce was good in Looper and that isn’t even 10 years old.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The Unforgivable (Netflix) - 7/10 A bit slow moving, but kept my interest. Sandra Bullock did a great job with the role, as she usually does. The movie wasn't at all what I was expecting, and that's a good thing.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mortal (2020)
ySLtvjt.png

6.75 out of 10.00

My son had been hammering me about it, so I finally caved. It is a good down-to-earth movie set in a Norwegian backdrop (beautiful country). The storyline is very basic, with more elements of suspense than thriller in my opinion, yet not overpowering in nature.

Character depth is practically non-existent beyond the main three characters (e.g. the couple and the constable). The love relationship seems a bit forced but it did lead to some shock value for the movie's ending, at least for me.

I do agree with my son that there is enough intriguing material for a sequel. Hopefully, there will be much more work put into the supporting characters. Better casting would help in my opinion.

FWIW, I caught the film on Amazon Prime Video.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Spider-Man: No Way Home (2021)
D8hgVXr.jpg

9.75 out of 10.00

If you're a fan of the MCU, especially Spider-Man, this movie is a must-see. :D

If you didn't see Venom: Let There Be Carnage (2021), don't blame you, here's the connecting scene:

:D

I cannot wait to see Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness next year. :D

Last edited:

nobody

Reaction score
D8hgVXr.jpg

9.75 out of 10.00

If you're a fan of the MCU, especially Spider-Man, this movie is a must-see. :D

If you didn't see Venom: Let There Be Carnage (2021), don't blame you, here's the connecting scene:

:D

I cannot wait to see Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness next year. :D

I'm seeing it in a theater tonight!

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Last Night in Soho: 5/10

The two main actresses are great, but the plot is terrible with a bad twist.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BgeFhbV.png

9.40 of 10.00

Wow. What a ride.

If this film does not rank higher for some fans of Tobey Maguire's Spider-Man I and II, nothing will.

marisa-tomei.gif

For me, the movie would have been a 9.10 of 10.00 without her.

Charlie Cox!!! A Defender in the house! :yourock:
I may die if I ever see a future Krysten Ritter or MIke Colter cameo. :laugh:
Not so much for any future Finn Jones cameo though. :muttley:

I really commend Marvel and Disney's approach to bring their entire MCU audience steadily up to speed on the multiverse using television series and movies together. The transition from the first three Phases to the next Phases has been very well done in my opinion so far. Great job. :clap: