Rate the last movie you saw

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Anthony Bourdain documentary, Roadrunner.

10/10

Always been a fan of his shows. Pretty deep for me. I can relate to that guy a lot - youth, old age and family views. Not to say I’m going to end it all, but I just agree with a lot of his thoughts on life and society in general. It was the type of movie that makes me reflect on and question my life which is rare with Hollywood releases these days. Highly recommend, especially for older men.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Dune is back on HBO Max. Saw it for a second time. Just a great movie! Highly recommend. Only bad news is it's 1 of 2 and leaves you hanging.

sulu1701

Reaction score
Watched The Adam Project , I thought it was really good
MV5BOWM0YWMwMDQtMjE5NS00ZTIwLWE1NWEtODViMWZjMWI2OTU3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEyMjM2NDc2._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hope that's better than "Red Notice". Really tired of Dwayne Johnson in roles where he is actually supposed to act. Bautista and Cena are better.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
The Batman 8.3/10

I really enjoyed the noir setting and cinematography. I am solidly a Matt Reeves fan now. The cinematography alone makes this movie worth watching, even if the rest was meh. Fortunately, the rest was really good.

The acting was all spot on. Pattinson has shown he has the range to play many different types of characters well. Zoe Kravitz was great, and had great chemistry with Rob. The makeup and costume design was astounding. The film sounded great. I didn't love a couple things towards the end of the film regarding the plot, but they weren't deal breakers or anything. Just concepts I wish were done a bit differently. I also would have preferred to see a 15 minute long gratuitous sex scene with Rob and Zoe.

Overall, I enjoyed it more than any Batman movie not named The Dark Knight.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All three currently free on Tubi. For the record, as far as free streaming services, Tubi seems to be pretty decent and probably has the fewest ads.

All three are WWII movies so if you like that genre you will probably be ok with them.

Saints and Soldiers - 4 American and one British soldier are behind enemy lines and need to get to an american outpost to give them some valuable intel.

Saints and Soldiers - Into the Void. - Two Hellcats, a British Lefty and Jesse Owens (yes the olympic gold medalist) get ambushed while going on a detour. They need to take out the German tanks/forces before an american convoy and general take the same detour.

Saints and Soldiers - Airborne Creed - In 1944, during World War II, American troops invade Provence, France to protect allied troops who’d survived Normandy and were marching to Berlin.

I have yet to watch the last one. I have watched the first two. They are lower budget and have somewhat of an odd pace but overall for movies that most will have not heard of, I thought they were a decent watch if you enjoy the genre.

So if you like that genre and want to watch a few that you have not seen, give them a shot. At the very least they are not horrid even if they are far from great.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Some minor spoilers for The Batman are in this video, so I won't embed it.

Well, it embedded itself.

I can see why this scene was deleted, it kinda reveals the Riddler's motives. I'm sure Barry Keohgan is going to be great as this character in a future film. I hope he isn't the main villain though, because everyone is tired of the character at this point.

Last edited:

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I saw American Underdog on a plane today. What a great freaking movie. I can’t believe more people didn’t like this movie. Just real straight up people. What a great story! You obviously can’t take the religion out, but they didn’t make it too preachy. Really, the story is about a couple and their children and that’s what is great about it. You can tell that the Warners made sure that message got across as the executive producers. I’m laughing now because I watch the NFL shows and Mooch was giving Warner a hard time about being the guy who cut him, now I know why after watching that scene with him! LOL

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
I saw American Underdog on a plane today. What a great freaking movie. I can’t believe more people didn’t like this movie. Just real straight up people. What a great story! You obviously can’t take the religion out, but they didn’t make it too preachy. Really, the story is about a couple and their children and that’s what is great about it. You can tell that the Warners made sure that message got across as the executive producers. I’m laughing now because I watch the NFL shows and Mooch was giving Warner a hard time about being the guy who cut him, now I know why after watching that scene with him! LOL

It was too cheesy. Like a Hallmark movie.