Reaction score
Rented "Man On A Ledge" last night I thought it was very entertaining

7/10

also dang Ed Harris is getting old

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Prometheus 9/10

I've seen this movie twice in the past two weeks. I really enjoyed it. Yes, it has its shares of weaknesses, and it could've been better. But it engaged me on both intellectual and visceral levels.

For whatever reason, I became smitten with Noomi Rapace in this film. I've seen her in other movies, but she hadn't stuck out to me until now.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Watched "Safe House", rate it a 7/10. It was a different role than Denzel normally plays. Worth renting on demand but I would have not wanted to waste money on it at the theater.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Watched Snatch the other day and can't believe I never saw it before. Then I had to watch Revolver.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
jobberone;4604820 said:
Watched Snatch the other day and can't believe I never saw it before. Then I had to watch Revolver.
If ya didn't see Snatch then chances are you missed "the mexican" too. I recommend that you see if if you haven't, worth the watch.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
dexternjack;4604821 said:
If ya didn't see Snatch then chances are you missed "the mexican" too. I recommend that you see if if you haven't, worth the watch.

Great! Thanks.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ghost Rider: Spirit Of Vengence

0/10

Usually, I add a movie poster to my comments. This film doesn't deserve one. Pathetic sequel.

joseephuss

Reaction score
DallasEast;4604863 said:

0/10

Usually, I add a movie poster to my comments. This film doesn't deserve one. Pathetic sequel.

The first one was pretty pathetic, so I am not surprised the sequel is pathetic.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
MIB III - 8/10

It was a very entertaining movie and I enjoyed it very much.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
joseephuss;4604892 said:
The first one was pretty pathetic, so I am not surprised the sequel is pathetic.
Perhaps, but they got the character right in the first movie. Not necessarily Nicholas Cage, but the CGI fictional anti-hero and his powers, responsibilities, personality, etc. That demonic leatherclad mess in the sequel couldn't carry The Rider's jockstrap.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jobberone;4605030 said:
Pathetic would be complimentary. It sucked beyond all suckiness?????
I won't argue the point. Shoot. Even the credits sucked. Heck, I could have saved the production company whatever they invested in attaching the credits to the film by creating it in Windows Live Movie Maker. I've seen B-movies with better looking credits!

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DallasEast;4604863 said:

0/10

Glad I saw this, and others, for this movie. I quickly removed it from my Netflix que. I didn't think I would like it. I didn't really like the first one and I have stopped liking any Nick Cage movie years ago. I don't know really know I added to my que to begin with.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Jammer;4605458 said:
Glad I saw this, and others, for this movie. I quickly removed it from my Netflix que. I didn't think I would like it. I didn't really like the first one and I have stopped liking any Nick Cage movie years ago. I don't know really know I added to my que to begin with.

The first one was a masterpiece in comparison.

VietCowboy

Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.
Reaction score
Brave 7.5/10. Cute, cool concept, funny in parts, but definitely not my favorite Disney movie by any stretch. Visual was stunning.

Take Shelter 3/10 - how does this have great reviews? Unfathomable, slow movie that never engaged me at all.

jnday

Reaction score
Kill the Irishman , 8/10, this is my kind of movie. I like mafia movies and this one is based on Danny Greene, the Irish-American mobster from the 70s. Good subject, solid actors and acting, good celtic music. This is not the quality of Goodfellas or The Departed , but is entertaining and is based on a true story. I remember the 36 bombs going off in the mob war during the summer of 1976 in Cleveland. This is just a good solid movie.

kristie

Reaction score
wrath of the titans

7.5/10

not bad but not great either. it was at least better then what was on TV.