Rating Dak

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
hey be greedy and go for broke but then don’t cry me a river when people call you out
What’s the difference between 32 million and 40 million in the grand scheme of things?People are upset because his greed is hurting the Cowboys ability
to sign other players because he takes up so much of the cap.Let’s face it, he needs a lot of talent around him to look good.

Hadenough

Reaction score
How would you rate Dak?

Arm talent
Accuracy
Pre/post snap reads(going through progressions)
Pocket awareness
I'm going to rate Dak on scale of all the starting QBs in the NFL with 32 being the worst.
Arm talent 32
Accuracy 20
Pre / Post snap reads 30
Pocket awareness 30
Quickness of release 30
Work ethic 1
Leadership 10
Mobility and footwork 32

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
hey be greedy and go for broke but then don’t cry me a river when people call you out

I mean telling your boss I will work with no saftey net the next 2 years and then you tell me what I'm worth...doesnt really sound to greedy. Again like him dont like him his contract is 100% on the FO and he never held them hostage at all.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
How would you rate Dak?

Arm talent
Accuracy
Pre/post snap reads(going through progressions)
Pocket awareness
The TEN TOE MEDIOCRE SLOTH formally known as Dak Prescot prays on the bottom-feeders and is totally outclassed by the GOOD TEAMS in the NFL!

Hadenough

Reaction score
I mean telling your boss I will work with no saftey net the next 2 years and then you tell me what I'm worth...doesnt really sound to greedy. Again like him dont like him his contract is 100% on the FO and he never held them hostage at all.
I believe 40 mil was Daks demand.

Hadenough

Reaction score
The TEN TOE MEDIOCRE SLOTH formally known as Dak Prescot prays on the bottom-feeders and is totally outclassed by the GOOD TEAMS in the NFL!
Hard work will only take you so far, especially when it goes up against hard worker with talent. This team needs pedigree to over come the dysfunctional organization.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I believe 40 mil was Daks demand.

Again he played 2 years on tags this FO gave the contract and was never in a dire position caused by the player....they couldve declined and even could've moved him earlier on...to act like Dak held them hostage is not true. Zeke didnt hold them hostage either they could've have easily called the Jets and moved the player...they didnt they chose to give the contract.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Again he played 2 years on tags this FO gave the contract and was never in a dire position caused by the player....they couldve declined and even could've moved him earlier on...to act like Dak held them hostage is not true. Zeke didnt hold them hostage either they could've have easily called the Jets and moved the player...they didnt they chose to give the contract.
He got paid extremely well on that franchise tag too. And one of those years he played 5 games and sat out from the injury. Jerry was shocked what Dak wanted and the draft was over and there really were no FA QBs. He had Jerry by the you know what. Had Jerry cared more about winning they would of moved on. Dak was signed because Jerry wanted to sell hope and marketing.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
He got paid extremely well on that franchise tag too. And one of those years he played 5 games and sat out from the injury. Jerry was shocked what Dak wanted and the draft was over and there really were no FA QBs. He had Jerry by the you know what. Had Jerry cared more about winning they would of moved on. Dak was signed because Jerry wanted to sell hope and marketing.

Whatever the reason the contract is on Jerry, again like Dak dont like Dak, thats fine...the contract is on Jerry same as Zeke, Dlaw, on and on...

BigD_95

Reaction score
He is a top 10 QB. Strange that pff ranks our line as the best but Dak has to run for his life almost every pass. And we can’t run no matter who is running it. Maybe because they only run up the middle..

he only runs for his life because he holds onto the ball too long cause he cant read a defense and has to see his receivers running wide open

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm going to rate Dak on scale of all the starting QBs in the NFL with 32 being the worst.
Arm talent 32
Accuracy 20
Pre / Post snap reads 30
Pocket awareness 30
Quickness of release 30
Work ethic 1
Leadership 10
Mobility and footwork 32
Post your qualifications or are you speaking as a fan?

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Dak seems to be at his best when the play works according to how it was drawn and he can get the ball right to where it needs to be. He is also good at extending the play a bit and finding a receiver who got free once coverage breaks down. However, he did not do a lot of the second thing this year. I'm not sure how to rate that and I am not sure to what extent he gets the team to the right play pre-snap.
Ala Mark Sanchez who the big Tuna got him into the AFC championship game.

Actually Dak said he learned more from Sanchez than Romo his rookie year.

It shows.